My wife and I have been married for 4 1/2 years. We were married one year after we met. We were always so in love. We talked about everything and never held anything back. We always showed affection to each other by holding hand, hugging no matter where we were. Lately we have been drifting apart. It started when she became a supervisor at her job. She began to work crazy hours and I only see her three nights a week. We don't have any time to ourselves but she always wants to go out partying with her friends at work. Most of them are guys so I feel a little uncomfortable. I want her to have friends and be happy so I let her go. We got into a fight one night because she thought I was accusing her of cheating, and she said to trust her. Then our son had gotten into a fight with her and said some really nasty stuff to her. She sent him to live with his Gramma. Now she never talks, she is secretive about work and friends from work. How do I get her to talk again. I try to talk to her but she clams up. She is always in a bad mood and when I try to console her or make her feel better she just acts like she would rather be someplace else. I still show her all the affection that I can but I get the same reaction. What Do I Do???