Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#334169 09/18/00 08:35 PM
M
MDCD Offline OP
OP Offline
M
It’s been ten years since we said, “I Do.”<BR>November 18th I vowed my love to you.<P>Now one hundred and twenty months have past.<BR>We work to discover how too make it last.<P>Some things have been right, what have we done wrong?<BR>It makes me wonder how we’ve lasted so long.<P>Times have been good; times have been tough.<BR>My heart lies, and tells me that love is enough.<P>But it takes more than love, which I have found out.<BR>A mutual desire is what its about.<P>We cannot take for granted all of live little joys.<BR>And how we’ve been blessed with three beautiful boys.<BR>I love you so dearly and with all of my heart.<BR>We owe it to us and must each do our part.<P>One thing wont change, and I know this is true.<BR>Through good times and bad, I’ll always love you.<BR>

#334170 09/20/00 07:25 PM
A
A
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MDCD:<BR><B>It’s been ten years since we said, “I Do.”<BR>November 18th I vowed my love to you.<P>Now one hundred and twenty months have past.<BR>We work to discover how too make it last.<P>Some things have been right, what have we done wrong?<BR>It makes me wonder how we’ve lasted so long.<P>Times have been good; times have been tough.<BR>My heart lies, and tells me that love is enough.<P>But it takes more than love, which I have found out.<BR>A mutual desire is what its about.<P>We cannot take for granted all of live little joys.<BR>And how we’ve been blessed with three beautiful boys.<BR>I love you so dearly and with all of my heart.<BR>We owe it to us and must each do our part.<P>One thing wont change, and I know this is true.<BR>Through good times and bad, I’ll always love you.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What a witness! True love--real love never changes!<P><P>------------------<BR>Love hurts no one.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation