To My Wife

When we met, you had an air of control that astonished me, you held your head high, you were proud. Even through all the mess you faced in life, you have never given up the dream of happiness.

When people try to put you down you stand your own ground. You have a strength that is so impressive, yet is so frightening to me. You are not afraid of people, even when they do something wrong. You except this and keep on going.

Even when you are unhappy, you push on, you will find true happiness. And with your help I hope it will be with me.

The day we sat out in the field and talk about how nice it would be to have that piece of land. I wanted so bad just to stay there with you at that point in time.

When you told me one time after making love with me, ( I know we used to make love, I remember), that you wished we could stay this way forever, I said I wish to.

I loved going for ride on the motorcycle with you, I felt so Proud, so happy, so in love. I have never been ashamed of you, not once ever. You were and still are the love of my life. I know that. I don’t think I would feel the pain I have now if I didn’t. You are destine for great accomplishment’s in your life, and the kid’s, all six will succeed because of you.

I need to learn how to use my strength the way you use yours, you are the most unselfish person I have ever met.

I love you brown hair, they way the wind lightly brushes it by your cheeks, I wish I was the wind. I love your brown eye’s, they twinkle in the moon light. I wish I was the moon. I love your nose, it lead my gaze to your mouth, that simple smile you get when you are happy, the way it highlight’s your face when you laugh. I love your golden skin, even summer tan’s cannot compare. You are petite, but not light of strength. I do know you, probably more than anyone ever has. You make me want rush to hold you when ever you are near. I am very proud to have you as my wife.

With love from your husband.