Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#336627 06/05/00 07:51 PM
P
OP Offline
P
My husband and I have been separated for five months and I have prayed much during this time. God is beginning to answer prayers because my husband and I have been discussing trying to work things out. We have alot of past problems that we have to both change and so we are both scared we may not be able to work things out and fall in love again. We are going to be making a decision of divorce or not in the next couple of months and so please pray God will lead us both to want to work this marriage out and not to get discouraged and give up. Thanks.

K
K
praying for you now...<BR>KAthi

P
OP Offline
P
Thanks! Those few words mean so much to me because I know how powerful prayer is. God bless you!<P>

L
L
I am praying for the Lord to heal and restore your marriage.

P
OP Offline
P
Thank you so much for the prayers. I am so grateful for them and REALLY appreciate them.<BR>

C
C
Praying wife,<P>I am new at this but I believe anything is possible through prayer. I will pray for you.

A
A
Dear Lord, I lift up praying wife to You, asking that You guide the restoration of her marriage. Thank You Father for listening to our pleas, and answering our prayers. Lord, I pray that praying wife and her husband will follow Your will, and that You will reveal to them Your will for their lives. Help them Lord, to make decisions that come from You. Remove their doubts and fears, Lord. Give them clarity of mind, fill their hearts with love for each other. Lord, I pray that the restoration of their marriage will be a beautiful and glorious testimony of your love and grace. Holy Spirit, please envelop praying wife and her husband, protecting them from the attacks of the enemy. Help them to discern when it is You speaking to them, as opposed to the enemy. Let their hearts and souls be fully given to You Lord. Help them both to focus on You, placing You first in their lives and at the center of their marriage. IJN I pray, AMEN

P
OP Offline
P
Thank you so much for your prayers. I have experienced first hand that prayers come true and I believe it also. Thanks once again.<BR>

P
OP Offline
P
Thank you so much for the prayer you prayed. The words are exactly what I want answered and I need God's help in everything I do. Thank you sooooo much!!! <BR>

G
G
I would like to recommend a book that has helped me alot. It's called "The Power of a Praying Wife" by Stormie Omartian. It's incredibly inspiring. Remember that the Lord can make all things new. I pray that our Heavenly Father will guide and protect you always. Keep yourself focused on God and his divine power. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD. Pray...pray...pray even though your circumstances seem impossible to change. God is the ONLY one who can change a situation. May He be with you always.<P>Ginnie

P
OP Offline
P
Yes, I have the book and have read it over and over saying the prayers and sharing the verses with my husband. I know that without prayer I would not have been able to have hope for this long and stay patient. My husband and I are still trying to work things out but it is so hard. Thanks so much for the encouragement and recommending the book because it is a good one.

O
O
Dear Lord, we know that through you all things are possible. Please, Lord, touch Praying wife and her husband, surround them in your love, impart your wisdom, instill encouragement into their hearts that they can know that you have a plan to restore their marriage. We ask that all hindrances and blocks to reconciliation be removed by your mighty hand. We thank you for your love and mercy and grace. We thank you that you are a God who desires reconciliation. We ask that the marriage be not only reconciled, but Lord that it be built as you would have it be. That each step they take will be guided by your hand.

P
OP Offline
P
Thank you so much for the prayer. It means alot to me. Tannks for taking time to care for my husband and I even though you do not know us and for showing that you love us by praying for us. Love thy neighbor as yourself. God bless you.<BR>

S
S
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by praying wife:<BR><B>My husband and I have been separated for five months and I have prayed much during this time. God is beginning to answer prayers because my husband and I have been discussing trying to work things out. We have alot of past problems that we have to both change and so we are both scared we may not be able to work things out and fall in love again. We are going to be making a decision of divorce or not in the next couple of months and so please pray God will lead us both to want to work this marriage out and not to get discouraged and give up. Thanks.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hi,<BR>I will be praying for you and the restoration of your marriage through our Lord. I too have been separated for 11 months, my husband won't even talk about trying to rebuild our marriage. Be thankful to our Lord that your husband will at least discuss it with you. It is a step in the right direction---the direction that God wants you to go in. Keep praying; Believe all things; hope all things; endure all things.<P>

P
OP Offline
P
I really feel for you and what you are having to go through also. I remember when my husband was cold towards me and would not even speak to me either. You are really strong to have made it this long and still have hope. Everyone tells me how strong I have been for our marraige and for our daughter and I never thought I could of made it this far but I only have been able to because of God. I am sure the same is for you also. I told my husband I do not think I can go any longer without knowing if we were going to work things out or not. i hardest part is not knowing. When I know there is hope I can make it through this. I am going to pray for you and your husband and that God will speak to his heart and let him know that he needs to be with his wife. I will pray God will conitnue to give you strength and get you through each day. God bless you.

H
hw Offline
H
praying wife.<BR>We are doing a minnie prayer vigil for the next 24 hours on the Bible atudy forum, "The Power of a Praying Wife." I will lift you and your husband up in prayer.<BR>My husband moved out last Sept. We have been dating The ow left a message on her voice mail for another man, so when my h called he went nuts. A week ago he told her he wanted to date me and now he realizes how much cheating hurts and doesn't know if we should date, since they are in a relationship. I said Hey we are in a marriage. This has discouraged me and thus the prayer vigil. All of us in the Bible study group been faced with several challenges above and beyond the marriage situation lately. So come on over and join us and join in on the Bible study. The organizer of the study has been away for a few days so it is slow. We have a designated hour of prayer for those that want to pray together cyberly on Tuesday evenings 11-11:30 EST. Leave your request and it will be held up in prayer.<P>

A
A
praying wife,<BR>I'm praying for you too. I'm sorry I didn't respond to you before this but have been out of town. Finally got back on the forum today!<P>Blessings,<BR>AW

L
L
Lord, I lift all these prayer requests up to you in the Name of Jesus. I pray that you will hear these prayers and allow your Will to shine through and heal these marriages. Giving thanks for all You have done, and will continue to do in our lives, in the name of Jesus I pray.<BR>Amen.

T
T
my prayers are with you

P
OP Offline
P
Thank you everyone for the prayers. i knwo they are being answered because when Satan tries to get me down God takes over and wins. I really appreciate them.<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 514 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation