Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#337624 12/10/00 05:28 PM
A
alone1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
My cross is to heavy to carry.I can not stand to cry anymore tears.If this is a trial,Lord I am getting tired.Half of me wants to live because I know how beautiful life can be,and there is hope.Lord forgive me for taking my husband forgranted,and not being a good wife.Forgive me for having my priorites mixed up.I put my career first,family second and you last Lord.<BR>This trial is such torture,let me have some peace please Lord.Help me God. Amen

#337625 12/10/00 11:00 PM
W
W
Lord forgive this woman for her part in destroying her marriage. We know Lord that it takes some real hard lessons sometimes before we will submit to you. We are glad that you chose us to discipline and we rely on the strenght we get from you. Lord restore this relationship, for we know it is not your will for a divorce. And we know that we all have lessons to learn from these trials. I ask that you will teach us these lessons. In Jesus name i PRAY aMEN

#337626 12/11/00 07:23 PM
A
alone1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Dear wmft,<BR>Thank you so much for your prayers,no matter how hopeless my marriage seems I am praying for restoration.Thank for your prayer.<P>Please pray for H and OW salvation,I dont know if she is a Christian,but dont believe she is,<BR> or she would not do this. <P> praying for mB family,Beth

#337627 12/11/00 10:11 PM
T
T
Hi alone It now seems you know where your priorities need to be. Put them there. My prayers are with you

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation