Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#337628 12/11/00 11:51 AM
L
lend4 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi everyone. I just wanna say I enjoy reading the forum and my wife has been encouraging me a lot to do that. At first I was a bit not interested but since I started reading I realised that there is a lot to get from here.<BR>Well I just wanna ask for your prayers for me and my wife. She wants to get into medical school and I tell you I know she is gonna make a good doctor. Currently we have sent out applications for that and we are still waiting to here form the different schools. Last year we applied and she did not get in and that really affected her a lot because she did so well in her undergrad and we believed she was just as competitive as anyone else out there. So please pray for us so that the Lord will open up places for us and my wife will get in to med-school this time.<BR>We also need prayers for me as I am applying for PHD. We do not have the finances to pay for this dream and therefore we need the Lord to supply finances whichever way He can. We have always trusted the Lord and He has shown Himself powerful and faithfull. <BR>Thank you for you prayers and may the Lord bless you abundantly!!

#337629 12/11/00 10:09 PM
T
T
you and your wife are in myy prayers

#337630 12/12/00 12:09 PM
T
T
Hi lend4 Thank you for praying for us. It sure has been a rocky road. It will be a year in March that i found out about the affair. Hopefully we will soon be on the big road to recovery instead of the small one that we are on now. I know H well enough that if I ever i have a relationship where are S has another man in is life it will not be nice. He needs to get back to us so that does not happen. Again you anre in my prayers and thanks for the prayers.<P>Ps tell your wife Good Luck<p>[This message has been edited by tigger (edited December 12, 2000).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation