Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#337648 12/18/00 05:09 PM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
we need prayers. On Friday my husband was going off on me in public. i wanted out of the vehicle he would not let me and our 15 month old out. guess what happened? The cops were called. He was mad over the fact that his F jumbed him on were his priorities lay. Well now he is pissed off at me. we were geting along so good now he is back to OW. Well what i have learned is: He has to give up OW completly for us to work not get mad at her come to me get maded at me go to her 2. I do not want him to yell and treat me like that. 3 I will still try to work it out so I pray that we will be able to work through this.

#337649 12/18/00 09:04 PM
G
G
Tigger,<P>It is your post to lone-knight that first got me to read post here. You always gave him so much encouragement.(I wonder what happen to him?.)I didn't post because I was in so much pain at the time and was working on my faith.I don't thing I could stop crying long enough to type. I cried at his post because I was going through a lot of the same things. Someone recommend a web site to him(I think it was to him?) and thank God that I checked it out. Changed my life completely. I have since meet thru prayer groups on the Internet several other who use the teachings from this site and they WORK.Let God handle this for you. He is the only one that can change your husbands heart. I have seen so many changes in my situation lately. God is working in me and my husband. The best part is I don't have to say anything to my husband. If you want your husband's heart back , go here. <A HREF="http://www.restorem.org" TARGET=_blank>www.restorem.org</A> <BR>I will be praying for you.<BR>If you would like to email me I will give you my address. <BR>In Him,<BR>gentle<P>[This message has been edited by gentle (edited December 18, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by gentle (edited December 18, 2000).]

#337650 12/18/00 09:14 PM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
hi gentle I would love to email my email is mpayne457@cs.com Lone knight is still having great depression and problems i email him every once in a while to ck on him. I will tell him that you asked he will be greatful im sure also thanks for the web site im goingv there after i post this. he affair thing sure is hard.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation