Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#340883 02/28/02 12:45 PM
R
OP Offline
R
I feel a mounting hoplessness in this whole nasty situation. I don't know if she is still seeing the other guy, but it's eating me up inside. I need God and support from prayers and other christians through this dark corridor of betrayal and pain.

#340884 03/02/02 11:24 AM
T
T
I know how you feel. Pray to the Lord for an end to jealousy, even though of course you have a "right" to be jealous. Think of your wife's soul and not her body. Push away those jealous thoughts and the anger they bring and ask the Lord to have mercy on her soul, which is in GREAT danger.<p>Humble yourself before the Lord and ask Him to show you how to change YOURSELF. When the Lord is almost finished with you, He will start to bring her around but you are first.<p>(We all need some fixing in some ways but we can't do it alone.)<p>I hope you have a support system for prayer. Try not to talk about her in a bad way - I made this mistake again and again and it only slows down the healing. Build her up in your mind and in your words. The Lord will call her home in His PERFECT timing.<p>God bless your prayers -

#340885 03/03/02 12:29 AM
F
F
Rob, Tryingtohope is right. You are right to seek prayer from others, too.<p>Lord, we lift up Rob's M before You and seek Your healing to flow into his broken heart and his W's wayward spirit. Open her eyes to see the truth and light and restore their M. We pray it will be stronger and better than ever. <p>Father, please give Rob great hope and peace in You. Raise up an army of intercessors to intervene in this situation.<p>Thank You for hearing and answering prayer.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,139 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation