Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#346851 07/12/04 08:21 AM
T
OP Offline
T
Child protective services is coming out here today and I need PRAYER

My heavenly Father,

You know my Graves disease can cause all kinds of complications and I don't need to be anxious, Lord, you know that my heart starts pounding and it makes me scared. Lord, I know you dont' give me a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind. I rebuke that spirit of fear in JESUS name. I bind it up in Jesus name and cast it out in Jesus name. I lose from heaven - power love and a sound mind. In JESUS Name. THat means that my heart has to respond and not pound and that means that I can breathe and that I will not appear anxious and worried to anyone.

Lord, please help me have the strength and the words today when CPS comes. Lord, you know how important it is when they come that I am seen favorably. Lord, please let this house not be a problem for me with CPS - because my husband didn't finish the remodel and took the remodel money, Lord, I ask that you help me through this situation, because you said that the plans that you have for me are high plans, plans for Good. Lord you said that ALL things work together for good for those that LOVE the Lord and are called according to your purposes. I read yesterday that I am called to salvation through Christ Jesus, and that is your purpose for me.

Lord, thank you for my son, for his little demonstration of his faith, and I ask for you to help me and help my son grow together and that there will be no weapon formed against me, or if there is a weapon formed against me, which is probably more true here - Lord, I pray that it will not prosper.

I was listening to Joyce Meyer today, Lord, and we are to bless our enemies. So therefore I lift my husband up to you Lord, that you would bless him and keep him faithful, Lord, that you would open his eyes to truth only Lord, and that you would heal him 100% from his need to control.

Whatever he is fearful of Lord, I ask you to show him that there is no need for fear and that everything is okay. Lord, whatever he needs please provide. Lord, You know my heart, Lord, and you know that I am so struggling with my love for my husband and the unhealthiness of our relationship.

You know, Lord, that I have been so resistant to anything with him, not because I don't love him but because I dont' trust him and because I know he isn't trustworthy. Please Lord, help me make good decisions and help me to find the support that I need to get through this time.
Oh, Lord, bring me help, please Lord, please heal my heart.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

S
S
Father,

I know you are with Trust today. Thank you for how you are working everything out in her life.

I pray that a feeling of peace and serenity will come over her and that her home will radiate love and peace.

For all that you are doing in our lives, thank you Father. Help us to rest in You, knowing that you are in control.

Shul

R
R
Philippians 4:6-7

Amen

G
G
Dear Lord,

I ask you to please keep trustntruth close by you and to watch over and guide tnt.

Please hear our cries. Tnt needs healing, love and trust and only You can bring that to Tnt.

Please, Tnt, know that we are with you today in prayer.

God Bless You,
GB

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation