I'm a single dad of two boys, ages 6 and almost 5 so I spend A LOT of time with them. Being boys, they love anything with wheels, wings or engines buttheir attention span is up to about 30 seconds on a good day.<P>We like to go to the airport and watch the planes take-off and land, we go to the train museum often and at least once a month, we buy a dozen cupcakes at the bakery and them to the firefighters at one of the fire stations around town. The kids love to see the fire trucks and the cupcakes are our way of saying "thank you" for all that they do.<P>We can also spend an entire afternoon hanging out at any of the many construction sites around town. They love watching all the equipment and the workers enjoy talking to the boys about how they work.<P>Then there's always the countless hours of hiking, biking, flying kites, tossing a frisbee, or just throwing rocks in the lake for hours, and all that other active kid stuff that totally exhausts the average 38 year old father.<P>At night, the TV is off and it's reading or story telling time. It's really fun to start a story and then let the kids take turns "finishing" it. I sometimes have to bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud.