Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#348734 03/03/00 02:02 PM
H
help me Offline OP
OP Offline
H
This was a fun idea my wife and I tried. With the comeback of swing music and swing dancing, there were a couple of clubs in our area that opened with this theme.<P>My wife has always been a big dancer, but I'm not big on the bar/dance club scene. This was a nice change because it is definitely a couples dance and very different for "disco" or whatever you call mainstream club dancing.<P>Of course my wife is much more coordinated than I and was a natural at learning this new dance. Even though I was clumsy and stepped on her feet, we had a great time.<P>I've seen latin dancing and that looks even more romantic - but harder to learn.<BR>

#348735 03/03/00 02:17 PM
T
T
Swing dancing is the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

#348736 03/03/00 05:16 PM
S
S
Help me, <BR> I just love dancing and H and I never do well at it together because he doesn't know how to lead and so I try to [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] We just happen to be signing up for some lessons this spring. Glad to hear it was so fun. I'll let you know how it goes! Take Care BECCA

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation