Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
U
OP Offline
U
Yup finally talked to H... he icq'd me last night and left me a message I got this am.. I messaged him this am and he got it late this afternoon... finally we ran into each other and with all the girls we had dinner and went to a hardware store...<P>The day has really sucked in my opinion... H was kinda distancing himself most of the time, good with the girls, they needed that. And I get whats left... then I showed and told him about this...<P>On my right side under the ribcage area I have some sort of thickening that has puckered my skin and is pretty good size.. I just noticed it two days ago, I was looking for a bruise cuz it was sore to the touch.. no bruise just a lump and dimpled area.. Am I wacked out... YES.... I didn't want H's attention this way, but he called as soon as he got to his grandmothers and said DO SOMETHING QUICK.. H had to run granny to the airport tonight or I think he would have drug me off to the nearest dr.<P>Anyway, I want prayer for whatever this mess is for sure, and I need prayer for H to be my strength not more stress... <P>You can't even imagine the things that go through your head when you go through this.. The "WHAT IF's" just make ya batty... <P>What is God doing? I don't know... I just know that in 48 hours Ive had every thought concerning so many things that Im on overload. I need my life to mellow out and be peaceful for once in my life!!!<P>Pray for me, Im going to ask the elders for prayer and will make an appointment on Monday to see my Dr. <P>Gee Im tired of crying... Happy Anniversary to me... I think Im having a pitty party and I don't even like this kinda party... Im not the type..<P>------------------<BR>Jesus is the only answer!<BR>His blessings, Cozy

M
M
Dear Cozy,<BR>Yes, get to the Dr. just as soon as you can! Better to be safe than sorry. You can count on me praying for you about this (and everything else).<P>So did your H reveal what it was he said he was going to talk to you about and wanted you to be prepared to listen? I know your head must be just swirling with everything that's going on in your life right now!<P>Cozy, please take care of yourself. I'm going to be worried until you find out from the Dr. what it is. Please be careful, ok? <P>Lord, I lift Cozy up to you right now for an infilling of the Holy Spirit. Please comfort her, wrap your loving arms around her and hold her tight. I pray that you will be with her throughout the weekend and Monday when she visits the Dr. Lord, please take care of the medical problem she is having right now, and heal whatever it is that is affecting her. Thank you Lord for your unfailing love and caring. We praise you Lord, and worship you. In Jesus Name I pray, AMEN<P><BR>

U
OP Offline
U
Thank you for praying for me and my household AW... I read this last night and the prayer 'as usual' brought tears and comfort to my being... Today I am going to ask at church for prayer, and then Im going to just put my sheild of faith back in position and remind Satan that I have a Soveriegn God who knows everything that has is and will happen in my life!<BR>Satan has been throwing thoughts in my mind that are absolutely "FIREY" penetrating darts, and I know that the emotions and characteristics it trys to dredge up are not Christ like.. Its how I determine its Satans attack...<BR>So here I am to face another day and only God knows the outcome.. I'll just rest in that!<P>Thank you again AW for your support and prayers.. your a blessing.<P>------------------<BR>Jesus is the only answer!<BR>His blessings, Cozy

J
J
Hi Cozy,<BR>Sounds like you have kind of cyst or boil. When I get things like that, I go to my dermatologist and he lances them and it, of course, puts my mind at ease-<BR>Are you drinking enough water?<BR> <BR>God Bless you Cozy!<BR>Prayers IJN,<BR>Joynicole

U
OP Offline
U
I drink tons... I also have had boils and cysts b4.... this is long and stringy and lumpy and has pulled a big dimple in my side in a matter of days... Im calling my Dr tomarrow am to see what she thinks... I have seen alot of junk and this isn't in my knowledge bank..<P>Thanks for your concern, and input... A boil would be nice... But Ive never seen one that was like this... WELL SEE.. GOD KNOWS ALREADY!!!!!!!!<BR><P>------------------<BR>Jesus is the only answer!<BR>His blessings, Cozy

H
hw Offline
H
Cozy,<BR>Yes, get to the Dr. I will pray for you. I dread my anniversary in a couple of months or not depending on where God has us by then.<P>Father, Give Cozy peace and comfort today. This is such a hard day. Lord, you are in control and you know where this is leading. I pray for healing and that this growth will turn out to be nothing. Lord, use it for your purposes. Let your purposes be worked out through this and all circumstances. I pray that you give your strong arm to cozy and she can lean on you. Lord, convict her husband to come home and to restore the marraige and to turn to you with all his heart, soul and mind. Amen

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,188 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation