Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#353305 08/13/00 09:40 AM
S
SueB Offline OP
OP Offline
S
PS 7:17 I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.<P>PS 8:2 From the lips of children and infants<BR>you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger.<P>PS 9:1 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.<P>PS 9:2 I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.<P> PS 18:49 Therefore I will praise you among the nations, O LORD; I will sing praises to your name.<P>PS 21:13 Be exalted, O LORD, in your strength; we will sing and praise your might.<P>PS 22:3 Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the praise of Israel.<P>PS 26:12 My feet stand on level ground; in the great assembly I will praise the LORD.<P>PS 30:4 Sing to the LORD, you saints of his;<BR>praise his holy name.<P>PS 34:1 I will extol the LORD at all times;<BR>his praise will always be on my lips.<P>PS 35:18 I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among throngs of people I will praise you.<P>PS 41:13 Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting.<P>PS 43:4 Then will I go to the altar of God,<BR>to God, my joy and my delight. I will praise you with the harp, O God, my God.<P>For no other reason that You are God, we praise you Father. We lift our hearts and voices and shout above the rooftops, for your are glory and grace personified. We love you Father, and desire for your to be blessed this day. Any problems we have today will still be there tomorrow, so this day is for you alone, let our unified voices be music to your ears, be pleased Father on this day of rest. IJN, Amen.

#353306 08/14/00 12:36 AM
H
hw Offline
H
Sue, <BR>Great ideaa praising thread. I too want to praise the Lord and add my praises to yours.<P>A praise song "Shout to the Lord<P>My Jesus, my Savior<BR>Lord, there is none like You<BR>All of my days I want tot praise'<BR>The wonders of Your Mighty Love<BR>My comfort, my shelter<BR>Tower of refuge and strength<BR>Let every breath,all that I am<BR>Never cease to worship You'<P>Shout to the Lord<BR>All the earth let us sing<BR>Power and majesty<BR>Praise to the King<BR>Mountains bow down<BR>And the seas will roar<BR>At the sound of Your name<BR>I sing for joy<BR>At the work of your hand<BR>Forever I'll love You<BR>Forever I'll stand<BR>Nothing compares<BR>To the promise I have in You.<BR> (by Darlene Zschech)<P>In the Shadow<P>I sing in the shadow <BR>in the shadow of Your ing<BR>My soul clings to You, clings to You<BR>Your strength will hold me,<BR>will hold me up<BR>Your strength will hold me,<BR>hold me up<P>Glory and honor and praise be unto God<BR>I think of You all through Your day and<BR>through my night<BR>Because Your Love is better than life itself<BR>to me<BR>My lis will glorify You<BR>My lips will glorify you.<BR>(Jenny & Kevin Day)<BR> I have personalized these verses from Psalms. They are all from Psalms.<P>Lord my delight is in Your law and I want to meditate on it night and day. <BR>(1:2)<P>Lord, Lead me in your righteousness because of my enemies--- make straight your way before me. (5:8)<P>Lord, my God I take refuge in you, save and deliver me from all who pursue me. I ask because You are a Great God and I find complete refuge in You. (7:1)<P>Oh Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set Your Glory above the heavens. (8:1)<P>Oh Lord, when I consider your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that You care for Him? (8:3-4)<P>Oh Lord, I will praise you with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing to your name, O Most High! (9:1-2)<P>Oh Lord, Your words are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times. (92:6)<P>Oh Lord, You are my Lord; apart from You I have no good thing (16:1)<P>Oh Lord, I will praise my Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave, not will you let Your holy one decay. You made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in yur presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand. (16:7-11)<P>Oh Lord, I love you, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer. You God, are my rock, in whom I take refuge. You Oh God, are my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to you, Oh Lord, who is worthy of praise and I am saved from my enemies. (18:1-3)<P>Oh Lord, You keep my lamp burning, You turn my darkness into light. (18:28)<P>Father God, Your way is perfect; Your word is flawless. You are a shield for all who take refuge in You. For who is God besides my Lord! And who is the Rock except my God! It is You God, who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. (18:30-31)<P>Oh Lord, the heavens declare Your Glory; the skies proclaim the work of Your hands (19:1)<BR>Father God, Your law is perfect reviving the soul. Your statues are trustworthy, making wise the simple.<BR>Your presepts are right, giving to the heart. Your commands are radiant, giving light to the eyes. The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. Your ordinances are sure and althogether righteous. They are more precious than gold, of much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb. (19:7-10)<P>Og Lord, the earth is yours and everything in it, the world and all who live in it. For You founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters. (24:1-2)<P>Oh Lord, to You I lift up soul, in You I trust, O my God! (25:1)<P>Show me Your ways, oh Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for You are God, my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. (25:4-5)<P>Oh Lord, you are my strength and you are the Glory! (29:1)<P>In Your presence that is where I am strong<BR>In Your presence O Lord, my God<BR>In Your presence that is where I belong<BR>Seeking Your Face<BR>Touching Your Grace<BR>In the cleft of the Rock<BR>In Your presence, O God.<P>(Lynn Deschazo) <P>(All song lyrics came from the CD Far Beyond These Words by the Frontline Band from McLean Bible Chruch McLean, VA<P>I love your words and I want to meditate on them all day long, Father. Thank You for these encouraging words. Thank you for the encouragement of these special women. Lord guide each of us along Your path and help us to release our burdens to You. Lord increase our faith and help any unbelief. Lord let us so trust you that we let go completly of those things we should not hold onto and hold onto the truth of Your Word. In Jesus name, Amen.<P>

#353307 08/13/00 09:09 PM
H
hw Offline
H
I was thinking. If everyone would add their favorite praises, then when we were feeling down, discouraged or just in need of help to praise the Lord we could come to this thread and sing praises to the Lord. Some have said they sometimes have difficulty knowing how to start to praise. satan loves to blind us from praising the Lord. Just a thought.. I have them occassionally LOL...

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blackhawk), 323 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation