<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> PS 118:24 This is the day the LORD has made;<BR> let us <B>rejoice</B> and be glad in it.<P>REV 19:7 Let us <B>rejoice</B> and be glad<BR> and give him glory!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The Lord reigns, the Lord reigns, the Lord reigns,<BR>Let the earth rejoice, let the earth rejoice, let the people be glad, that our God reigns!<P>Oh mighty and merciful Father, we praise you for this day, set aside for worship and rest, a time to meditate on who you are and the wonderous things you have done for your people. There is none like you!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>PS 66:6 He turned the sea into dry land,<BR> they passed through the waters on foot--<BR> come, let us <B>rejoice</B> in him.<P> PS 66:7 He rules forever by his power,<BR> his eyes watch the nations--<BR> let not the rebellious rise up against him.<BR> Selah<P> PS 33:21 In him our hearts rejoice,<BR> for we trust in his holy name<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Our Father, who art in heaven and earth, above and below, before and behind, hallowed be your holy names, Yahweh Shammah, "The LORD is There." Yahweh Tsabbaoth, "LORD of Hosts", "LORD Almighty", Yahweh Tsidkenu, "Yahweh our Righteousness", Yahweh Yireh, "Yahweh will provide," "Yahweh will see [to it]." Adon, Adonay, and Kurios, "Lord," "sir" or "your honor," "Lord of the earth" Shaddai, El Shaddai "[God] the Mountain," "[God] the Provider," "Almighty," Elyon, "the Most High", "the exalted One" Hupsistos, "highest," or "most exalted." The Ancient of Days, Deliverer, Father, Everlasting Father, The First and the Last, God of gods, the God of heaven and earth, The Holy One, a God whose name is Holy, A Jealous God, Judge, King of kings, The Living God, Lord of lords, Lord of kings, The Mighty One, Mighty God, Prince, Prince of Peace, Redeemer, Righteous One, Rock, The blessed and only Ruler, Savior, Shield, Strength, A Warrior, Wonderful Counselor, Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient. The list goes on and on my Lord, for you are too great to have only one name, nothing so small could contain all of your magnitude!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>PS 66:8 Praise our God, O peoples,<BR> let the sound of his praise be heard;<P> PS 66:9 he has preserved our lives<BR> and kept our feet from slipping.<P> <B>PS 66:10 For you, O God, tested us;<BR> you refined us like silver.<P> PS 66:11 You brought us into prison<BR> and laid burdens on our backs.<P> PS 66:12 You let men ride over our heads;<BR> we went through fire and water,<BR> but you brought us to a place of abundance.</B><P>JAS 1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, [3] because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. [4] <B>Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Only you would take the time, my Father, to consider me and the outcome of my life, to desire the best for me, to not want me to lack anything. Thank you my Lord for the trials, thank you for the fire, the willingness to allow me to go through the refining process so that you could give me the abundance. Prepare my heart for this day of worship that you might be glorified in the things that you will do in my life, that I might be worthy of service and useful for you and your kingdom.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>PS 66:13 I will come to your temple with burnt offerings<BR> and fulfill my vows to you--<P> PS 66:14 vows my lips promised and my mouth spoke<BR> when I was in trouble.<P> PS 66:15 I will sacrifice fat animals to you<BR> and an offering of rams;<BR> I will offer bulls and goats.<BR> Selah<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Though Christ has made the ultimate sacrifice that I might be reconciled to you Father, let me lay my sacrifices before you: the fat animals, my pride, and rebellious spirit, and an offering of rams, my willfulness and self-centeredness. I will offer bulls and goats, my negative thoughts and hurtful ways on your alter for you to cut out and remove such abominatons from my heart, so that I will be able to live my life to your glory. Take these last fruits so that the first fruits, the fruit of the Spirit, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control will find rich soil in which to bloom according to your will. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>PS 66:16 Come and listen, all you who fear God;<BR> let me tell you what he has done for me.<P> PS 66:17 I cried out to him with my mouth;<BR> his praise was on my tongue.<P> PS 66:18 If I had cherished sin in my heart,<BR> the Lord would not have listened;<P> PS 66:19 but God has surely listened<BR> and heard my voice in prayer.<P> PS 66:20 Praise be to God,<BR> who has not rejected my prayer<BR> or withheld his love from me!<P>1 PE 1:7-9-These have come so that your faith--of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. [8] Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, [9] for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I do love you Lord, far less than you love me, and I praise you for that love. I praise you for piercing my heart and for touching me where no one has been able to get near. I thank you for the joy that wells up in my heart, throat, eyes and pours out in awe that you would draw near to me, that you would purse me with a consuming fire, such a jealous God are you.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> PS 67:1 May God be gracious to us and bless us<BR> and make his face shine upon us,<BR> Selah<P> PS 67:2 that your ways may be known on earth,<BR> your salvation among all nations.<P> PS 67:3 May the peoples praise you, O God;<BR> may all the peoples praise you.<P> PS 67:4 May the nations be glad and sing for joy,<BR> for you rule the peoples justly<BR> and guide the nations of the earth.<BR> Selah<P> PS 67:5 May the peoples praise you, O God;<BR> may all the peoples praise you.<P> PS 67:6 Then the land will yield its harvest,<BR> and God, our God, will bless us.<P> PS 67:7 God will bless us,<BR> and all the ends of the earth will fear him.<P>PS 68:3 But may the righteous be glad<BR> and rejoice before God;<BR> may they be happy and joyful.<P> PS 68:4 Sing to God, sing praise to his name,<BR> extol him who rides on the clouds--<BR> his name is the LORD--<BR> and <B>rejoice</B> before him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I will rejoice in you my Lord and king, maker and ruler of all that is good. Let this day be one of wonder as we meditate on you and the great things you have done. IJN, Amen.