Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#354117 10/18/00 09:15 AM
K
Karenna Offline OP
OP Offline
K
My first grandchild was born this morning! His name is Tanner, he weighed 8 lbs. 15 oz. My DIL was induced yesterday after she was 9 days late. Big, long-haired, healthy boy with terrific lungs. We are so blessed.<P>My own very special needs angel boy is due 12/02/00, but I keep bleeding so who knows how much longer he or I can last! This polyhydroamnios (excess amniotic fluid) is horrible. It makes the placenta more unstable. My uterus is a lot bigger than my DIL's was when she went into labor yesterday, bigger than the mom carrying twins who is due a week before me. And therapeutic amniocentesis is no longer an option because, now, any shrinkage of<BR>the uterus will cause the placenta to peel off.<P>So I'm on bedrest and don't think I can even go visit my new grandson! Should go back in to the hospital myself today, but I don't want to!!<P>My own mommy is flying down from two states away this morning to take care of us (to keep me off my feet). Yay. But I feel like a little girl again on the day my grandson is born. Weird.<P>------------------<BR>A true friend is one who not only is willing to love us the way we are, but is able to leave us better than he found us.

#354118 10/18/00 10:07 AM
K
K
Congratulations on the grandson--how truly wonderful!!!<P>Just want byou to know I think often of you and your baby, and all of you are in my prayers. BTW, have you picked a name out yet?<P>Be good & stay in bed...your new grandson will be ready to come visit you soon I'm sure...<P>Hugs--<P>Kathi<P>

#354119 10/18/00 02:53 PM
T
T
Grandchildren are the blessings of a long life!!! <BR>And boy will you be blessed!!!<BR>Our grandson is almost two(with another one on the way) and during this time of stress he has been the only JOY sometimes in my life..<BR>Like my DIL says" That's his JOB....to make you happy"....<P>So you and family will be in my prayers and <BR>STAY IN BED...TAKE CARE OF YOUSELF... and tell them to just take alot of pictures for you....<BR>Tyra

#354120 10/18/00 08:40 PM
T
T
Congrats on the grandson and you own. Take care and stay put. I have a 14 month old without him I wouldnt be where im at today He means the world to me. Tp bad his daddy doesnt see it that way oh well his loss.

#354121 10/18/00 10:20 PM
A
A
Karenna,<BR>Congratulations on your new grandbaby!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I think of you often and will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. God bless you, and stay rested dear sister.

#354122 10/19/00 10:14 PM
L
L
Congratulations Karenna! After reading so many of your posts, it makes me want to know you in real life so I could bring you something delicious, sweet and fattening. Take care and know that I think about you and your welfare every day.

#354123 10/19/00 10:36 PM
H
hw Offline
H
Karenna,<P>Congratulations. I pray that you will get to hold this new grandchild soon!! <BR> I am praying you feel God's presence in your heart as you wait patiently for His son ans yours.<BR>In Jesus name, Amen.

#354124 10/19/00 10:42 PM
W
W
Dear Karenna,<P><BR>May God be by your side and guide the hands of the doctor and nurses as you deliver the baby. May your baby be blessed and may God shine upon your baby's face.<P>Love and Congratulations<BR>weep

#354125 10/19/00 10:48 PM
W
W
Dear Karenna,<P><BR>May God be by your side and guide the hands of the doctor and nurses as you deliver the baby. May your baby be blessed and may God shine upon your baby's face.<P>Love and Congratulations<BR>weep

#354126 10/20/00 12:20 AM
K
Karenna Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thank you everyone! Tanner is just gorgeous. All the best features of his mom and dad. Mom's nose, dad's ears and cheekbones, mom's fingernails, etc.<P>My little one is still active, but my abs hurt all the time. Can I handle 7 more weeks of rapid enlargement? I will look like it is quints by then. <P>He will be Charles. Hope he makes it. <P>I'm doing much better at staying inert since my mom is helping. And with her to chauffeur me to appointments I can get plenty of work done too. We snuck out to the hospital to see our new descendent on the way home from the airport. It was wonderful. This granny thing is going to be great fun!

#354127 10/25/00 11:25 PM
O
O
Congratulations! I became a grandma August 7. His name is Alex and he stole my heart from day one. I will be praying for your own new little one. Children are such a precious blessing.....

#354128 10/26/00 07:37 AM
L
L
Karenna,<BR>Congrats! I'm sure that you are going to be a great grandmother and I know God has his hand on your situation. Thanks for being a blessing to others - your time for a true blessing now. God Bless you!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,190 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation