SPIRITUAL SAND SPURS-<P>If you've ever been in Florida you might have discovered sand spurs. <BR>There's nothing that will bring a walk to a halt quicker than stepping<BR>on one of those small burred objects.<P>While you stand for marriage restoration and family salvation, your<BR>spouse might be encountering a few sand spurs. May you always be<BR>careful they are sand spurs planted there by the Lord and not by you.<BR>God does not need your help with obstacles in order to bring your<BR>prodigal mate to repentance.<P>Let us do some self-testing. Your spouse has moved out (either in the<BR>physical or in the emotional sense, and is involved in (well, you<BR>know). You receive your prodigal's utility cut-off notice by error.<BR>Do you toss it, or forward it on to them? That call for a new job<BR>offer comes to you instead of to the one you love? What happens to<BR>the message? A church friend asks something about your spouse you<BR>know not to be true. Do you apply weed killer or fertilizer to that<BR>rumor with your words? Sand spurs start out as small green weeds.<BR>Unless pulled out, they quickly become hard and painful. We pray that<BR>you will pull out anything that could harm your spouse.<BR>==================================================================== <BR>despite our difficult curcumstances and our way ward spouses are we still living up to our end of the bargain and doing all that we can for our spouses. I in truth must say this is a hard one for me. I recieved my husbands cell phone bill by mistake and was very tempted to not give it to him, figured if he doesn't pay they will turn it off and he won't be able to call OW. as tempting as this was, God won out and i gave him the bill. I feel as that if i try to undermine what God is doing and deliberately put sand spurs in my husbands path i am really no better than OW, I don't know, maybe i am just hard on my self. well...Just though it would be something to think on. and evalute in all our own lives. if one struggles there might be more.<P>==================================================================== <BR>just another thought:<BR>THE GARDEN -<P> First plant five rows of behavior:<BR>Prayer<BR>Preparedness<BR>Politeness<BR>Promptness<BR>Perseverence<P> Then plant five rows of lettuce:<BR>Let us be loyal<BR>Let us be truthful<BR>Let us be unselfish<BR>Let us love each other.<P> No garden is complete without turnips:<BR>Turn up for church<BR>Turn up with a smile<BR>Turn up with a new idea<BR>Turn up with real determination<BR>Turn up with expectation<BR> -Malan Hale-