Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
...<p>[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: trustntruth ]</p>

Q
Q
WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Yeeeeeeeeeee HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Excellent... (said in my best Mr. Burns voice!) [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Praise God! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

L
L
That is awesome!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>You were given a challenge and now you're getting the sweet reward of recognition. I will continue praying that the program receives abundant support in the immediate future. Praise the Lord! Don't ya just love a big yes when you ask for something? <p>I wanna be next! I've had a long-time dream of winning the lottery and becoming an anonymous philanthropist. Far fetched and completely outside my control, I know, but it sticks to me like glue! <p>I am so happy for you tnt! I prayed that a great big light would shine on you. I prayed the same prayer for that vp (heh heh heh). I pray that more good things come your way. You deserve lots and lots and lots of rewards. {{{{{{{{{tnt}}}}}}}}

S
S
TNT<p>You know I'm smiling ear to ear and thanking the Lord for this one. He truly is awesome. I just know you can expect blessing abundantly in the future. <p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

T
OP Offline
T
...<p>[ November 27, 2001: Message edited by: trustntruth ]</p>

P
P
Hi TnT,<p>I am so happy for you!!!!!!!<p>God does answer our prayers.<p>
[img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

H
hw Offline
H
TnT,<p>Wow, that is really tremendous. Yes, our God is sooooo great!<p>This is the 2nd really big piece of news today. A friend who lived with me briefly last year so she could get on her feet went to the Dr. on Sat. She goes to a free clinic. Anyways I was one of the few who knew that she had breast cancer. I guess the tumors were as big as oranges. Anyhow, we prayed and her faith grew. She didn't want surgery and so used chinese herbs. Well any ways to day the Dr. said that he could not see them. He asperated them and out came some liquid which showed that the tumor dissolved. <p>Well, need less to say, the Dr was at a loss. He said he believed in Jesus and all, but probably she didn't really have cancer. He was so thrown off he didn't know what to do with it.<p>The good news is another demonstration that God does answer prayer.<p>You really believed in your program and saw the good it did. You prayed and trusted the Lord, and He has been faithful.<p>This is truly good, TnT! Praise the Lord!<p>hw

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,121 guests, and 43 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation