Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
Essyboo Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I'm doing fine, not down or anything. My brain is just not being very imaginative today.<P>I'm trying to get my pom poms warmed up and get some good vibes going.<P>So let's just make a positive list of positive subjects and see what happens <P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>I'm finding this is really helping me so thanks [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>:P [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] and all that other stuff.<P>Ess

M
M
Essy,<BR>I tried to think of something else positive but the only thing I can think of is...the St. John's Wort I've been taking religiously for about 3 weeks is starting to take effect!!<P>I saw the OW Wednesday, cried for about 10 minutes and then went on with my day. Go figure! It's the 2nd time I've seen her since all of this started and I had been hoping I wouldn't ever see her. I was afraid of what I'd do or say. Now I know that I'm in control!!! YIPEE!!<P>Prayers,<BR>Mitzi

E
Essyboo Offline OP
OP Offline
E
It is really hard to face the OW. I ran into her only a few times. <P>She put her son in the same preschool as my daughter right after I found out. Comletely uncalled for. She tried to claim to my H that there were no other preschools in our whole little town that had any openings. I moved my daughter to another preschool (that had plenty of openings, by the way [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>I tried to always keep my dignity, because no matter what happens and how things turn out, you can be the better woman.<P><BR>By the way. It is Friday [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. That is positive.<P>I was going to put my garden in this weekend, but we are supposed to have a cold front come through. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I guess I will take the kids to see The Tigger Movie. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].

B
B
Hmmmm. Ok an optomist challenge. Hip Hip Hooorrraaayyy!!!<P>101 things that are good about you.<P>You're best personality trait.<P>The moment when you were most proud in your life.<P>An instance when you where you touched another's life for the positive.<P>You're greatest accomplishment<P>Activities that you have fun at<P>Activities that make you feel like you're making a difference<P>...Ok where's that creative whack pack when I need it....<P>101 ways to tell your inner voice to go take a hike when it's being a potty mouth.<P>Allright I'll think of more later.

E
Essyboo Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Things to smile about.<P>Fun things to buy.<P>Fun things to get as gifts.<P>Good movies to rent<P>Bad movies to not rent<P>Places to go that are free.<P>Good food that isn't fattening.<P>Fattening food that isn't even goo.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,099 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation