Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
OP Offline
H
I think it's time for another awards ceremony. We had one a while back for lostva and now I think we should honor and thank NSR(Jim).<P>Jim is going thru as tough or tougher situation than a lot of us. It breaks my heart when I think about what he is going thru. He is a good man and doesn't deserve this at all.<P><B>BUT</B>, he is <B>always</B> here to provide a sympathetic shoulder(or ear whichever you need).<P>He is our "welcome wagon" initiating new-comers to the MB concepts and assuring them that they will find sympathetic friends and much support here.<P>He never lets his personal situation interfere with his great desire to help others.<P>He is a wonderful father and a loving husband(sometimes I wonder why, given what his wife is doing, but you have to know him to understand).<P>He has responded to my posts in the past and has this incredible ability to calm and soothe me when I am going crazy.<P>All in all, I think he qualifies for sainthood!!!<P>Jim, I'm <B>soooo</B> very glad you are here. You are one of the good guys...no, take that back, you are one of the <B>best</B> guys!!!!<P>luv ya, man....

M
M
Here's to ST. JIM!!!<P>He was the first person to answer my first post. And just knowing there was someone who cared made me feel so much better.<P>Thank you Jim!<P>Love,<BR>Mitzi

W
W
Another big thanks to Jim(NSR), for making sure jusy about everyone is welcomed.<P>To the hard work of putting together all of those great links, for shareing his "tricks" with me.<P>Jim, God <B>WILL</B> bess you with a loving wife my friend. <P>Hang in there,<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

I
I
Yes,<BR> I could not agree more. Let's all think posative thoughts and send them Jim's way.<BR>Good luck. You have lots of friends.<P>Acacia

F
F
Honorary Jim!<P>You are a 'guilding angel' for many of us. We are very glad you are here. Without you we would ramble to no avail.<P>You are our glowing light, our forgiving friend, our helping hand, our shining star, our respectful buddy, our smiling keyboardest, and our forever pal.<P>God Bless you Jim... may His light shine upon you always.<P>One of your followers... another angel [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
I second what everyone says. You also were the first one to respond to my posts. This forum is a Godsend.

N
N
Long overdue, Jim!!!!!<P>You amaze me completely... so much so that I sometimes forget that you are a betrayed spouse! You put your own pain aside, and you've obviously done your research about MB, because you know EVERYTHING there is to know about stuff around here... I honestly (for awhile there) thought your last name might be "Harley". <P>You are one of the really GOOD DECENT CARING men on earth!<P>It is a privilege to know you!<P>~Sheryl (in the bowels of lurkdom)<p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited February 27, 2000).]

L
LMS Offline
L
yes heres to jim, one who gives of himself to help others, and please beleive me we all are the better for knowing you.<BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"It took me quite a while to realize that <B>the real deal</B> is to be able to be enough of a person your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you"<BR>----Stevie Ray Vaughan<P>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net

K
K
Let me join the ceremony, I think it's well deserved.<BR>JIm,thanks for everything. You've been always there when people need some help or hope.<BR>Kat<P>------------------<BR>Each and everyone of us is deserving of a kind word, a gentle thought, and the gift of understanding.

G
G
I too thank you Jim for your help and your support and your caring. You were one of the first to answer my plea, and I know that wasn't an easy thing to do given that I am the betrayer. God has blessed you with a great heart.<P>"Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven" Mat 5-16<P>

G
G
Jim,<BR> From me also a great big thank you for being there to help me over my rough spots. The information you have put together has been invaluable . Thanks again and my prayers are with you.<BR> Gale

Y
Y
How true, how true!!!<P>Jim, m'man.... you da bom!!!<P>(I'm not sure what the heck that means exactly, 'cept that my cool snowboarding bro says it whenever he is impressed [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>deut

H
H
Great idea!<P>Thank you Jim for being there when I was most in need.<P>May the future bring you the happiness you so deserve.<P>Hanora

P
P
I can find no new words to express my feelings to you ,<BR>everyone has put it much more better than I<BR>ever could!!<P>I too thought you were a Harley!!!<P>Your THE MAN ! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You can take your bows after the incision heals. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Peg<p>[This message has been edited by Peggy (edited February 27, 2000).]

K
K
Jim,<P>They've all said it much better than I could possibly say it.<P>Your always here with a helping word. Lots of helping words. <P>Thanks for being here. <P>Keo <P>This roller coaster ride is for the birds! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I get dizzy so easy.<P>

N
NSR Offline
N
Friends…<P>Thanks for your all too kind words and I will try to reply tomorrow… Hopefully I'll be able to "see" better.<P>My <B>vision</B> has become so blurred I can't read/type anymore today. I believe it to be the antibiotics are causing the problem… raising my blood sugar too high… I'm calling the doctors tomorrow… first thing!<P>Your Love is overwhelming… [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
Jim,<P>Just wanted to add my admiration and thanks for every kind word, every prayer sent out, and all the time you spend making improvements on the site. You are truly a good man, husband, and wife. God Bless you!<P>------------------<BR>"If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you won't have to make them youself."<P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

E
E
NSR -- I too would like to add my gratitude for all you have done for the members of this forum.<P>While you and I have not spoken (typed) much, you have shown yourself to be a truly inspirational man. You have gone out of your way to welcome newcomers, and have shown nothing but love and compassion to all.<P>God Bless

R
RWD Offline
R
Jim,<BR>Include me in the list who wants to express their gratitude and appreciation for all of us.<P>{{{{{Jim}}}}}<P><BR>God Bless,<P>Bob

T
T
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] December 2, 1999. I found the <B>MB</B> site, and a few hours later found Jim's welcome post. It immediately made me feel better, understood, welcomed. Since, <B>Jim has always been there for me and many others with his soft, gentle, friendly & always caring manner</B>. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <B>Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] </B> Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <B>Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] </B> Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <B>Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] </B> Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <B>Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] </B> Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] <B>Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </B> Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] <B>Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </B> Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] <B>Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </B> Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] <B>Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </B> Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you; [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] <B>Thank you Jim; Jim: thanx; NSR: I salute you; thank you, thank you, thank you. [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] </B> <P> [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Alex [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] <P><BR>------------------<BR><B>Live fully and always learn</B><p>[This message has been edited by ThisAlex (edited February 27, 2000).]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation