Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#364826 02/28/00 10:17 PM
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
<BR>I just wanted to take the time to thank all of you for all of the love and support shown to me for my decision to end my marriage. <P>I called a lawyer today and have an appointment for next Tuesday at 9:00am. I'm actually looking forward to it.<P>I'm still feeling really good. Better than I have in a long time. It's just time for me to move on with my life and make sure my kids are happy and healthy. But don't worry I'm not going anywhere. I'll still be reading and posting since my marriage isn't completely over yet. <P>Thanks a bunch,<BR>Mitzi

F
F
Hey Mitzi!<P>Congrats and GLAD to hear it! Wooo Hoo to you! Keep us all posted on your appointment after the event. We will all be cheering you on!<P>Yippee Skippee!! Here is to LIFE!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

L
LMS Offline
L
your welcome hun you know if ever you need me just call and I'm there for you. I talked to my lawyer today too funny he noticed a change since I first talked to him,I wasnt worried today...I was to the point and my voice didnt even waver. I feel like a black cloud has left me. LOL it was funny I had the truck radio turned up and all the windows open and I felt so happy, I was driving singing and I even drove by where H proposed to me and I didnt even think about it...untill later and then it was like wow I frove past it..oh well. it kinda feels good to know I am incontrol of my future now. but if you need me I'm here and always be<BR>Love you hun<BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"It took me quite a while to realize that <B>the real deal</B> is to be able to be enough of a person your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you"<BR>----Stevie Ray Vaughan<P>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Fiancee,<BR>I will definately let you all know how things go at my appointment. The way I see it, it can't go bad if it means I'm getting out of a mess!!<P><BR>Lesa,<BR>If you only know how much I appreciate you for all the chats the past 2 months. I will call one day soon. (Gotta get caught up on the phone bill first!! LOL)<BR>So, you're ready to go on too, huh? It's completely your decision and you know I'll be here for you when you get to feeling down. Or even for the good times! I have laughed more the past 2 days than I have in the past year! I feel free! La la la la la (and a little dingy too!! LOL)<P>Love ya,<BR>Mitzi

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh and another thing! My mom and dad try to "help" me all the time. Sometimes I feel like I'm 15 or 16 years old. Well, when I told mom today about my appointment, she asked if I needed her to go with me. Know what I said? "No thanks but it would be great if you kept Noah for me." I need to do this myself!!

W
W
Mitzi,<P>I'm glad to hear you are ok with your decision.<P>Love ya,<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bill,<BR>I'm extremely OK with my decision. If there was anything I could have done to save my marriage, I would have done it. I just need to be happy and healthy for my kids.<P>Love,<BR>Mitzi

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 756 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
daveamec, janyline, Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya
71,833 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation