Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
hanora Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Hey do it, I did. I wanted to from the first time I heard of it. Going down is no big thing, we've all fallen off something, but the rebound is unique. I don't need to do it again, but sure am glad I did it once.<P>Make sure the operater is responsible.<P>Wish I could ride every day again, it's been years.<P>What happened with the shotgun episode?

K
K
I want to really really realllllly.<P>I'm afraid I'll get up there and then chicken out at the last minute... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>some day I'll just quit thinking about it and go DO IT... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Keo

H
hanora Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Well when I did it there was one young woman who did "chicken out", no one laughed, those who had done it had considered it, those in line thought they might. <P>Again, make sure the operator is responsible, after that, enjoy the experience. I will say that I opened my eyes right after jumping (hey I'd paid money for this!!) and my entire digestive tract closed tighter than you can imagine. Yep mouth to the other. After that it was great.<P>But what about the shotgun episode, I for one am dying of curiousity? Do you have any idea how many here have dreamed of doing a similar thing?

K
K
LOL... I'll never be able to live it down... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I now know who every man in the countryside is sleeping with. (the wives have called to ask me if I'd "do them a favor") LOL<P>I've been invited to every party in 3 counties... provided I bring the evidence for them to play with... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Everyone here has taken it real well I think. (except OW) <P>Out in this "neck of the woods" we pretty well take care of our own. It's really pretty common around here. We just don't advertize it to the rest of the world. (at least we didn't used to) I might be tarred and feathered if word gets out that I opened my big mouth... You all keep my secret now... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Keo<P>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation