Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
WTD,<P>I'm so glad you have made the decision to truly devote yourself to repairing your marriage [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. You should be proud that you have chosen that hard (but noble) path, not the easy path. Try to draw some strength from that fact alone!<P>You said you don't know how to work on your marriage. Well, the first step is deciding to do it, and you have done that. We men tend to be "fixers", so tackle this like you would any task. Study it, read up on it, immerse yourself in relationship building. <P>There are lots of books to help out. Find one that speaks to you. Find a counselor. Even if you are not ready to confess to your W, no doubt she knows that the relationship has a problem, so tell her you want to improve your marriage and you think counsleing would help.<P>Don't dwell on your "loss". This will drag you into depression. Do you ever wish you were a millionaire? Do you spend a lot of time dwelling on how much better your life would be if you were? It is totally unproductive.<P>I'm sure you will get lots of advice on this. Keep an open mind.<P>Again, congratulations on making such a difficult choice. You made the right one. God will bless you for it. Let him help you through it.

C
C
up for What to do...<P>If you are still reading (and I think you may be) Stay with us, it is the only way you can go forward.<P>And keep your user name...LOL you can run but you can't hide.<P>I know all too well what you are feeling, believe me. But for YOU, no matter what may happen in the future... You need to deal with your marriage and problems by yourself before you can even think of moving on.<P><BR>You can do this whattodo, I know you can.<P>Even though people came on strong, let that go and focus on what needs to be done. You are going to need the support here more then ever in the next few weeks. We will be here for you.<P>Come out and play with us whattodo, it makes withdrawal much easier to handle, one addiction for another. <P>let the other thread die and lets begin moving forward.<P><BR> <P>------------------<BR>Cat<P>catfrommb@yahoo.com

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 774 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
daveamec, janyline, Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya
71,833 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation