Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#374007 04/06/00 11:13 AM
E
Eleanor Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Hi again,<P>The coincidences are unreal! I lived on the corner of Girouard and Sherbrooke for 4 years and now have lived on Harvard for the last 5 also!!!<P>I made a good guess about the West Island...when you think about it...where else would you live? The south shore? Laval?? Get real! (You did say you lived in the Greater Mtl area)<P>I have an email addr at : eleanor_crabtree@hotmail.com if you wanna get in touch with me.<P>It's "creepy" only in the sense that I have come to think of the "voices" on this board in a sort of disembodied way...people without bodies...but of course you do! At the very least I thought of it as mostly an American board (I Love Americans!)...you know what I mean?<P><BR>Anyhoo...gimme a shout if you like!<P>E

#374008 04/06/00 07:20 PM
E
Eleanor Offline OP
OP Offline
E
up to the top

#374009 04/07/00 09:58 AM
E
Eleanor Offline OP
OP Offline
E
up to the top

#374010 04/08/00 02:52 PM
E
Eleanor Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Hey S,<P>Are you ok or did you just lose internet for a bit?<P>E

#374011 04/08/00 10:51 PM
S
S
hey there Eleanor !!!!<P>yikes!!1<P>life does that twisty, curvy thing, you look up and suddenly it's Saturday......LOL<P>hey!! it's snowing.....it's really beautiful out there....happy April....remember the year we had snow in June??...<P>are you feeling any better?...has some of the mental chaos quieted down at all?...<P>have a happy sunday... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Dylan

#374012 04/10/00 12:39 AM
E
Eleanor Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Hey,<P>Is this snow freaky or what??? there must be 1 and a half feet of it out there!!!<P>I am feeling a bit better mentally...H and I have been having a few good talks and life seems to be getting back to normal a bit. At first...when I fist found out about the baby, I stopped thinking about the ema...but those thoughts have returned a bit. I feel alot more vulnerable/less powerful now than I did before I found out I was pregnant. Now in my bad moments, it all hits me at once...baby, ema, everything. But truthfully, those moments do pass fairly quickly, not like they used to.<P>How are you doin'?<P>E

#374013 04/09/00 01:49 PM
L
L
Hi Eleanor!<BR>Just wanted to let ya know that you are less alone than you may realize.<P>I'm in Ottawa but grew up in the West Island area (Dollard) and still have most of my relatives in Montreal as well.<P>The snow is bizzarro. We were in shorts just a skant 10 days ago. What the heck is this all about???????<P>Cheers,<BR>Lisa

#374014 04/09/00 04:51 PM
E
Eleanor Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Hi lisa,<P>Just wanted to say hi. Thanks for the reminder that Canadians are part of this site. I read your profile...sounds like a rough situation. What struck me is that you too look to "cures" or maybe "solutions/answers" that will help you make sense of your life and fix some problems...funny how it just doesn't work that way isn't it? Everytime I find a new book or site or whatever...I always think "Yes!!! This is it!!!" But nothing really takes away the fact that I am alone in my problems and must make my own decisions, and live with them...<P>A bit heavy for a snowy sunday aft....sorry...<P>Keep shoveling!<P>E

#374015 04/09/00 05:27 PM
S
S
hey there fellow snowed-in people!!!<P>LOL !!!!!!<P>I LOVE IT !!!!!!!<P>I have been humming christmas carols allllll day long, it is beautiful and magical out there....what a lovely gift...LOL..<P>hey Lisa.....where in Dollard did you grow up??...what high school?...<P>Eleanor, I am glad to hear that your 'moments' are fleeting...put your feet up, and do as we are today...a complete, lazy sunday....<P>I am going out for a walk right now....giant snow flakes falling, doritos calling me from the store.....<P>hey...everybody want to come to my house for a snowy BBQ ???<P>Dylan

#374016 04/09/00 06:54 PM
L
L
Dylan -<BR>I'm in - be at your igloo in 2 hours flat! <BR>(I'll bring the poutine, the BeaverTails and the <B>REAL</B> Maple syrup!<P>We left Dollard when I was 8. Lived on Davignon (sp.) Drive near the West Island Mall.<P>Still have relatives all over the frikken place so it's still like going home (25 years later...... shhh, don't tell).<P>Thanks for your words of support Eleanor - alas, the ending of my humongous efforts is not a happy one. Long story.<P>Got the fireplace roaring, kids just in bed. I'll be leaving soon Dylan. What else do I need to bring? Please have your walkway shovelled - Done mine four times in the past 48 hours and my back is a little sore. Couldn't tackle another at this point!<P>Next party's in Ottawa. <P>Cheers,<BR>Lisa

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,169 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation