Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
W
W
Did I say linch. I can neither spell nor type.<P><B>LUNCH</B><P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

T
T
Thank you Lord!!! Amen Amen Amen!!!<P>WAY COOL!!!!!

R
R
Now, see what happens when I don't stay up on current events.....I am so happy for you!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I guess everything happens for a reason and in it's own time. You have found the right time and now know the reason. Keep that love light shining for Val - and make sure that she can see it! I know that you will.<P><BR>

W
W
I am so happy for you....way to go...and slow and steady wins the race.<BR>Seriusly, I tryuly hope that this is the beginning of the end of the nightmare for you

J
J
Medic<P>What a great day for you!!! I hope and pray they continue from now on. You certainly deserve it. Keep up the good work (Plan A) and post with more good news...the board could use it.<P>Hopes and Prayers!!!! <P>J W

M
M
Tim,<BR>Well look what happens when I'm away.....Maybe that is the problem, trouble follows me. <P>I am completely overjoyed for you.<P>I wish you and Val the very best...couldn't happen to a nicer guy. You have been so strong and focused through all of this.<P>Best Wishes<P>"mental"

W
W
Medic<BR>Didn't I say I had a good feeling about this?<P>So You have made me cry happy tears tonight!<BR>Keep it up! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
OP Offline
M
Me Again,<P>I woke up today with such a great feeling. I was hugging what used to be her pillow. I thought, oh poop, was it all just a dream? Naw, couldn't have been. I had that tingly feeling like you get when open up a York Peppermint Patty<P>Well, I took my Mom up to Home Depot today to get some flowers for my Dad's grave. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>And guess who calls? [insert guess here]. That's right [for those of you who said Val]. <P>She called to thank me for lunch yesterday and told me it was nice to see me and spend time together. She was working and had some time to chat, was pouring models. I think that has something to do with teeth.<P>Short conversation, she had to go, they were double booked. Nice warm I Love You's from both. I wasn't a dream! She will never know how much that call meant to me. Well, maybe she does. Always showered me with affection and love. My Val is coming out of Fantasyland!<P><BR>Hey Mitzi,<P>Those little guys have the same expression I have on. May face is starting to hurt from smiling so much. I was up at my Moms house fixing some stuff and she says something like my your'e in a good mood today. You betcha.<P>Yo Nerlycrzy,<P>I plan on keeping up the good work. I don't even have to try. The love I feel for her is so strong and real. I think she felt it yesterday too. AHH recovery. It's a little in the distance but I do see road signs for it.<P>OH Murph,<P>You dirty dog, you. How about a date with her in the backseat of an old Chevy at the local drive-in, just like the good old days?!<BR>Are you trying to say you dated Val too? What's up with this? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Yeah, your'e my Buddy all right.<P>Hi Butterfly,<P>Yes, the singing and dancing will be coming soon. Thanks for the tip on the lemonaid!<P>Pilots wife,<P>I would say that the Plan A/B did work quite well. I started B this new year and the cards and notes from her increased. Imagine that!<P>Looking back a year ago, I was a mess. Lost 15 pounds, wasn't eating, sleeping. I saw no end in sight. What a difference a year makes!<P>Um Bill,<P>You don't want to go to linch now? I already made arrangements to pick up Dylan. It won't be the same without you. We will send a post card [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey TNT,<P>I was strong, confident and very loving. There was no way I could lose. I had so many people backing me. [you guys]<P>RC,<P>Where have you been hiding? The love light for my Bunches will never go dim again. I truly believe I have been given a second chance and will not blow it this time around.<P>Hi Willbok,<P>I believe that this is the end of the nightmare as well. I spent 3 hours with the girl I married yesterday. Not the clone. <P>JW,<P>Thanks for the prayers. You bet I'll keep you guys advised. This is a victory for the entire community. Without you all I would not have been able to do this on my own.<P>Thanks again, Friends.<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic<P>

M
OP Offline
M
You Guys must have snuck in when my back was turned.<P>Nancy,<P>Thanks for you best wishes and kind words. Never say never!<P>Wassy,<P>That is so wierd! You, Sam and I had good feelings regarding the chat. Good Karma going on.<P>I'm so happy I could burst. That would be messy. Maybe I'll hold off on the bursting for right now. Just got new carpet in my home office.<P>Thanks Guys<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>The Zipman <P>

W
W
Hey Zipman!<BR>Stop making me cry ya hear!<BR>Every little thing you tell us makes me soooooo emotional!<BR>I am so happy for you I can't stop saying it.<BR>Happy Happy Happy Happy!!!!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]<P>You know you made Sam very happy too.<BR>Be careful now. You don't want Val to know you're off making all us old ladies happy all the time. [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]<BR>Good Vibes coming your way again!!!!

W
W
Hey Tim,<P>I am soooo glad to see things are looking up for you and Val!!! You are definitely on your way [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It feels really good doesn't it? My h moved back home a week ago Friday and it has been so good to have him back home! So far, things have been going great! I hope they stay that way!<P>I hope things start getting even better for you! They sound great already and it is wonderful that Val said she doesn't want a divorce! That is sort of how I got my h to thinking... I told him I wasn't filing for a divorce because I didn't want one, he moved back home less than a month after that!<P>Keep us posted ok?<P>Woozy

M
OP Offline
M
Wassy,<P>Old ladies? I'm not sure what you are talking about. I look around here and only see that I am surrounded by my friends sticking together fighting the good fight. No old ladies here.<P>When one of us makes progress, we all rejoice. When one falters, we feel saddened.<P>I'm still looking and don't see any old ladies here in the crowd.<P>

M
OP Offline
M
Opps,<P>Sorry Wozzy,<P><BR>Didn't see you sneak in either. I am so glad to hear things are going well for you and H.<P>I really would have settled just to hear that she doesn't want a D. But, the added benefit of starting to see each other again. <P>She didn't want to leave yesterday. I didn't want her to leave. The hug was the best! When we were talking I placed my hand on her knee. She didn't throw up, so, I figured, hey go for it. I'm glad I did.<P>Hoping to be a success story,<P>Tim

L
L
Man, I always miss the good stuff!!!! <P>Success story, I can see it already!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]<P>Tried to find a happy naked dance icon, but I guess it's not to be done. But I'm jumping around the room and acting like a fool, if that counts at all!!!!! [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]<P>Keep up the good work, enjoy those dates and we'll be looking for you on the recovery board!!!!!<P>I'm just so HAPPY!!!!<P>Love and hugs,<P>Lori

L
L
Tim,<P>I am very happy to finally here some good news around here. You deserve it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Dana

B
B
Hey Medic,<P>I'm out of lurkville now, just for you.<BR>I have one very important question...<P>Did you tell Val that I moved in?<BR>Do I have to go?<BR>Maybe I can move to Linch - is that near you.!!!! tee hee.... (sorry WilliamJ, - but it's good to see you back)<P>I am so happy for you, this is just the best news. It really does seem as tho she is coming back, from wherever it is they go....<P>Does anyone know where they go??<P>I will think of you often, wonder about the dates, ice cream, nice gentle rollercoaster rides, and wish you all the very very best that life can offer, with your Valerie. I know how much you have wanted that.<P>Can I just ask one personal question, one that pertains to Val and my H.?<BR>How are you going to deal with the conflict avoidance. I don't want to burst your wonderful bubble, please don't think that, but this issue has just built into something so huge in my head, that I don't want to reconcile with him any longer.. <P>I have to go now, I have a tradesman coming to fit security screens, but I'll be back later.<P>My heart goes out to you, and a big big hug for you and Val.<P>Bonnet

M
OP Offline
M
Me Again,<P>Hi Lori,<P>Hopefully I will be able to do the happy naked dance with my Bunches. I may be a few months away, but, I can wait for her. <P>Hey Dana,<P>Thanks for your well wishes. This is good news for all of us. There is hope.<P>Opps Bonnet,<P>I may have inadvertantly forgotten to mention that I now have a new room mate. I'll tell her next time, maybe. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>This is great news.<P>As far as the conflict avoidance goes, I layed it on the line that it was time to go one way or another. I would be fine either way but did have a preferance.<P>I told her she only had to sign the papers in two places and in 30 days we would be D. She asked me if I signed already and what the hurry was to get out of the marriage. No, I did not, am not in a hurry and don't want the D. I expressed my feeling that it was time to "[censored] or get off the pot."<P>I know she is afraid it will go back to the way it was and tried to reasure her that I would not even consider offering getting back together if things had not changed.<P>I offered her the "test drive" for a week. She said she is not interested in coming back for only a week. Ding.. Ding.. She needs to know it will work this time around.<P>I will do my very best to show her the new and improved Tim. Key elements.. she really doesn't want a D. Told me that. Didn't sign the papers and send them back. She would always consider me her H.<P>I know that this is the start of a long road ahead of us and am ready willing and able to reconsile with her and make her happy to her dying day.<P>But, that's only me.<P>BTW, the dishes in the sink are YOURS!<BR><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic<P>

T
T
Hey Tim,<P>Lurker Alex here... hadn't stopped around here for a while and your post... wow... I mean WOW!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I guess it really pays to be perseverant. Good for you & Val : (kinda envy you in a good way).<P>Alex<P>------------------<BR><B>Live fully and always learn</B>

S
S
Not much to say, Tim, but...TOO COOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I hope everything works out for you two.<P>------------------<BR>Allen<BR>sparky_dog_mb@yahoo.com

M
M
Congratulations Medic and Val!!!!<P>I just stopped by the board for the first time in months and couldn't have read any better news!!! I am so happy for you both. My prayers will continue to be with you. You deserve this and a lot more. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<P>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie<BR>

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation