Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
OP Offline
B
Ok, My sister sent me this.... it's really cute and kinda fun when you need something kinda goofy to take your mind off things.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Post what you new name is! <BR>Thoughts & Prayers,<BR>Butterfly<BR>aka Dorkey Hamsterhiney<P>> The following is an excerpt from a children's book,<BR>> >"Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of<BR>> >Professor Poopypants", by Dav Pilkey: The evil<BR>> >Professor forces everyone to assume new names ....<BR>> ><BR>> >Use the first letter of your first name to<BR>> determine<BR>> >your NEW firstname:<BR>> ><BR>> >a = stinky<BR>> >b = lumpy<BR>> >c = buttercup<BR>> >d = dorkey e = crusty<BR>> >f = greasy<BR>> >g = fluffy<BR>> >h = cheeseball<BR>> >i = chim-chim<BR>> >j = poopsie<BR>> >k = flunky<BR>> >l = booger<BR>> >m = pinky<BR>> >n = zippy<BR>> >o = goober<BR>> >p = doofus<BR>> >q = slimy<BR>> >r = loopy<BR>> >s = snotty<BR>> >t = falafel<BR>> >u= gidget<BR>> >v = squeezit<BR>> >w = oprah<BR>> >x= skipper<BR>> >y = dinky<BR>> >z = zsa-zsa<BR>> ><BR>> >Use the first letter of your last name to<BR>> dertermine<BR>> >the first half of your NEW last name:<BR>> >a = diaper><BR>> >b = toilet<BR>> >c = giggle<BR>> >d = bubble<BR>> >e = girdle<BR>> >f = barf<BR>> >g = lizard<BR>> >h = waffle<BR>> >i = cootie<BR>> >j = monkey<BR>> >k = potty<BR>> >l = liver<BR>> >m = banana<BR>> >n = rhino<BR>> >o = burger<BR>> >p = hamster<BR>> >q = toad<BR>> >r = gizzard<BR>> >s = pizza<BR>> >t = gerbil<BR>> >u = chicken<BR>> >v = pickle<BR>> >w = chuckle<BR>> >x =tofu<BR>> >y = gorilla<BR>> >z = stinker<BR>> ><BR>> >Use the last letter of your last name to dertermine<BR>> >the second half of your NEW last name:<BR>> >a = head<BR>> >b = mouth<BR>> >c = face<BR>> >d = nose<BR>> >e = tush<BR>> >f = breath<BR>> >g = pants<BR>> >h = shorts<BR>> >i = lips<BR>> >j = honker<BR>> >k = butt<BR>> >l = brain<BR>> >m = tushie<BR>> >n = chunks<BR>> >o = hiney<BR>> >p = biscuits<BR>> >q = toes<BR>> >r = buns<BR>> >s = fanny<BR>> >t = sniffer<BR>> >u =sprinkles<BR>> >v = kisser<BR>> >w = squirt<BR>> >x =humperdinck<BR>> >y = brains<BR>> >z = juice<BR>> ><BR>> >Thus, for example, George Bush's new name is<BR>> >Fluffy Toiletshorts.....<BR>> ><BR>> >and Al Gore would be Stinky Lizardtush, pretty<BR>> >fitting.<BR><P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

V
V
I'm Squeezit Hampster. Nice to meet you.

S
S
I don't like this.....<P>My new name is Buttercup Bubblehiney!!!<P>I don't have a bubblehiney.......<P>Gee - let me see what it would be with my maiden name....I'll be back!!!

S
S
OK - that didn't help!!!!<P>So which is better -<P>Buttercup Bubblehiney<P>OR <P>Buttercup Pizzanose.....<P>WOW ...... now there's a couple of choices, eh?<P>YUCK!!!!<P>Thanks alot Butterfly.....LOLOLOLOL!!!!<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba<BR>

P
P
I'm Loopy Lizardtush.<P>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><BR>

Last edited by MBLBanker; 11/06/11 04:38 PM. Reason: removing email address
W
W
Pinky Chucklefanny!<P>I don't know how to react to that?<BR>or Sheba's way:<P>Pinky Gigglenose!<P>chucklefanny or gigglenose?<BR>Which should I pick?

S
S
Stinky Wafflechunks reporting for duty, Madam Butterfly.<P>I'm not sure if my STBX, Snotty Wafflechunks will show up or not. LOL Maybe I should put that on the new checks I'm ordering for Cat today. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>But our kids, Stinky, Loopy, and Snotty, would love this.<P>That is pretty funny stuff.<P>Thanks for sharing it with us. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Allen<BR>[This message has been edited by Sparkydog (edited April 19, 2000).]

Last edited by MBLBanker; 11/06/11 04:39 PM. Reason: removing email address

Allen
B
B
Current name: Loopy Chuckleshorts<P>Previous name: Loopy Liverfanny<P>Maiden name: Loopy Toiletsniffer<P>I think I'll stay married!!!!<P>My maiden name reminds me of something that my H asserts that most little boys do when they enter public restrooms. (Sort of like dogs sniffing butts to get acquainted!)<P>Thanks for the laugh this morning, Butterfly.<P>------------------<BR>RobinAnn<P>*********<P>Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.<P>Marianne Williamson

Y
Y
wasstubborn...WAY TOO FUNNY!!! Which one should you pick? LMAO!! Which ever you decide... don't pick either one in public! LOL<P>Sorry, I couldn't resist..... I know this wasn't the idea but... my OM's name would be..... Stinky Diaperchunks!! ROFL!<P>This is too funny! I haven't laughed all week!!!!! (Ouch.. my side hurts!) Thanks! I needed it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><p>[This message has been edited by Lacee (edited April 19, 2000).]

M
M
OMG!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Using my married name I'm <BR>Pinky Wafflechunks<P>Using my maiden name I'm<BR>Pinky Gizzardwaffle :P<P>I think I'll stick to my married name! <P>My H is Loopy and my sons are Flunky, Dorkey, and Zippy! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thanks Butterfly!!! <P>Pinky aka Mitzi

J
J
Hi. I'm Poopsie Giggle-Brains. It's soooooooo nice to meet you. LOL<P>Jill

P
P
I think this is great even if I can't stand my new name:'<P>Dorky Bananatush! Thanks, Butterfly!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
We just bought that book at the book fair!!!!<P>Take care, Buttercup, Gigglehiney!!!!!

H
H
This is a bute! thanks...<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Maiden name: Stinky Banana-juice<BR>Married name: Stinky Banana-chunks<BR>Husband: Stinky Banana-chunks (lucky us we have the same initials! - <P>Mr. & Mrs. Banana-chunks, nice to meet you!<P>Children: Stinky & Buttercup, how cute!<P>Anyway you turn it we come up "stinky"<P>Have a great week! Pookie~<p>[This message has been edited by Pookie14 (edited April 19, 2000).]

S
S
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL<P>Dylan: dorkey bubblefanny (maiden)<BR> dorkey gerbilfanny (married)<P>Deut: dorkey gerbilfanny or <BR> poopsie gerbilfanny<P>son 1: doofus gerbilfanny<P>son 2: oh, the poor kids with those pesky hyphenated names!!!.....:<P>crusty bubblefanny-gerbilfanny !!!<P><BR>hey, it's better than...um,....um....<P><BR>Dylan

N
N
Snotty Pizzabuns here... pizza will never be the same...<P>Maiden name: Snotty Rhinochunks... a visual that I think Jim Carrey could pull off, dontcha know... think "Ace Ventura, When Nature Calls"...<P>Our kids, Buttercup, Loopy and Falafel thank you!!!!!! Falafel, isn't that the greek non-meat food????<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] very cute [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>Nobody knows what you want except you, and nobody will be as sorry as you if you don't get it. ~Barry Manilow

B
B
ok, if anyone has the nerve to call me "lumpy toilet lips" they are going to get a cyber - smack!!!! LOL<P>This is really cute. I'm going to copy it for my girls tonight. They will have a ball with it!!!<P>Brent<BR>

T
T
Don't feel bad brentb. I'm Lumpy ToiletChunks! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My maiden name would be Lumpy LizardBrains. I like that MUCH better [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

W
W
Oh my!<BR>My H and children would all be Buttercup Chucklefanny.<P>Get this though:<BR>Bimbo would be Flunky Pizzachunks. I had pizza for lunch and when I think of her.... well....most of you can probably guess how appropriate that name is.

P
P
Hey no one has it as bad as me... I am gerbil butt. Ms. gerbil butt. I think there is something fishy going on here. How did that happen? ; )

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation