Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
chick's Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hi Everyone! Just thought I should let you know that I'm home [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com], happy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com], and with a brand new son, CJ who was born May 2 weighing in at 8 lbs. 2 oz, and 21 and 3/4 inches. Still haven't been taken off of bedrest since my blood pressure is so high but we are surviving. I do have to say that this experience has been a challenge to any marriage and I truly am thankful of all my h's done to make this work, it hasn't been easy but if ever there was a way to test our relationship and it's stability I think this was it! <BR>Anyhow, things are still well and we are still going strong, I'm more thankful every day that God saw fit to give me the strength to make this work and we are all happy!<BR>Thank you, my MB friends for all your prayers and good wishes! <P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!

N
NSR Offline
N
{{{{{{{{{{Chick's Bren}}}}}}}}}},<P>Continued prayers...<BR>...as you recover.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Congratulations!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>...your son is a blessing to both of you...<P>Take care...<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

M
M
<BR>Hey! Congratulations!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I just love new babies!<P>Take care,<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
Congratulations Chicks and family.<P>My son was due May 10th 1991. He was born May 28th 1991 (section). He weighed close to 10 lbs.!!!! It was the hottest May in years. <P>I remember how he smelled. I loved holding him close...He will be 8 this month!!!!<P>Take care of your high bp. I am thinking of you!!!!! rest!!! rest!!!!!rest!!!!!

M
M
CONGRATULATIONS!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!!<P>New babies are so special! children are a blessing from God!! You and your husband are very lucky indeed!!<P>Mercy

S
S
{{{{{{{{Chick & Bren}}}}}}}}<P>CONGRATULATIONS with the new baby [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>A word of caution though, take care to get as much sleep now as you can get, you might not be able to later [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hope and Prayers for you and and your family and especially the newborn.<BR>And prayers that you won't have to go through a colicky kid [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

V
V

L
L
What a wonderful blessing! <P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]<P>Congratulations to all of you. You take good care of yourself, now, ok?<P>Lori

M
M
Hey You!<P>Congrats to the fam and the newest member. How did this happen? Never mind, I'll figure it out later.<P>Take care Bren, best wishes coming your way!<P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic<P>

S
S
chick's, <P>Congratulations! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>What wonderful news! Glad to hear you are well and that your marriage is well too. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You're a good lady, keep that up!<P>Best wishes to you and your whole family,<P>SHA<P>------------------<BR>There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

S
S
Oh, How Wonderful!!!<P>CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!<P>May the Blessings of the Lord<BR>Shower down from above,<BR>Shine on this newborn son<BR>Sent to them through Your Love!!<P>May the Blessings of the Lord<BR>Rain down to carry them through,<BR>Like droplets on seeds<BR>Transform this family anew!!<P>I am so glad to hear that you all made it through this so well. Make sure you get your proper "mending" time and take the time to cuddle with H as well as the baby!!! You both deserve big pats on the back for helping each other with the rough stuff!!!!<P>BIG HUGS,<P>Sheba

P
P
Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>Am soooooo glad things are going well for you and that you are TOGETHER for the experience! <P>Enjoy that new little boy and take care of yourself!<P>Beth

M
M
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!<P>Be careful now,take that BP problem seriously! Get lots of rest! Do nothing but enjoy that baby!

T
T
Brenda!!!<BR>It has been 9 months already? IMPOSSIBLE! I've been here TOO long! <P>Congratulations!<BR>tnt

W
W
Bren<BR>Congratulations again! You know how I've been waiting for this news.<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Promise to take care of yourself!

F
F
Congratulations!<P>------------------<BR>Faith, Hope, Love Remain,<BR>but the greatest of these is Love.<BR>1 Corinthians 13:13

A
A

C
chick's Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks to one and all for the congratulations, I'm sorry I didn't post back right away but I'm sure you all understand! It's been a major blessing for me to take the time off from the board due to not being able to get on line, doesn't mean I don't miss my friends........But the pain of last year has lessened, though not to completely disappear....It is good to know where we've been and where we are headed, and know that they are all good things! <BR>It's funny but my break from the board helped him too, he now talks out loud about the problems we had back then that he would hedge on about!<BR>Anyhow, the baby,,,,,,,,he's a beaut, been very good to his mother and allows me to sleep and all! Makes funny little squeeky noises, funny little faces and fills my days with amazement. I try to not let him dominate the household, though he trys! and his father and I are doing well! We are planning to spend some time alone this weekend though, a good plan I'm sure, just hard to do with a new little one! My prayers are as always with all of you, God Bless!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Mature), 1,168 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation