Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Why not? I could use the diversion. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>There once was an unfaithful wife<BR>Whose betrayal cut like a knife<BR>Though she lied and deceived<BR>Her spouse never believed<BR>For he'd known her for most of his life<P>OK...I'm not quitting my day job. Anyone else wanna try?<BR>

P
P
Here goes...<P>There once was a wife who was happy,<BR>But soon she was made to feel crappy,<BR>Her man and his whore<BR>Created one more<BR>[censored] in the world, ain't that just snappy?<BR>

M
M
Well, he met her one night on the 'net.<BR>His favorite fantasy pet.<BR>He ran out on me,<BR>So I followed Plan B<BR>And it worked, but I'll never forget.<P>It's been over a year since I posted on here and I just wanted to check in... It brings back so many sad memories...

P
P
Or how's about this?<P>They say what goes around comes around.<BR>But I don't think that saying is sound.<BR>The court ordered, you see<BR>That we live desperately <BR>While the tramp's purse with our money abounds.<P><p>[This message has been edited by pollypurebred (edited May 18, 2000).]

B
B
On such short notice... (Publicists don't read this now [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) lol<P>While Mother Hubbard went to her cupboard<BR>Her husband didn't know that she heard<BR>His coos on the phone<BR>She felt so alone<BR>His lies, and half-truths were absurd.<P>

G
G
There once was a wife of Goober<BR>Who thought life was just super<BR>She had another man<BR>but had no plan<BR>And threw her life in the pooper.<P>That felt great!!<P><p>[This message has been edited by Goober (edited May 18, 2000).]

P
P
Ok, I'm getting too into this now:<P>What can I do to pay them back?<BR>I'll accuse them of selling crack!<BR>Off to jail they will go,<BR>My H and his 'ho,<BR>and from scary inmates they'll get flack.<BR>

T
T
There once was a wife<BR>Who made the mistake of her life<BR>She confessed and came clean <BR>but all H did was be mean<BR>so you see, there's two sides to this knife<P>

G
G
Now limericks are supposed to be off color, so<P>My wife thought she was so slick<BR>All she wanted was BF's big d**k<BR>So she left me one day<BR>And the kids but well hey<BR>All I can say is she's psychologically sick

M
M
There once was a man we'll call [censored].........<BR>Who saw life through rose colored glass......<BR>But the Ho came along...........<BR>and sang her trampy song............<BR>And now the [censored] has no class............

C
C
There once was a man who left his wife <BR>a woman once called the love of his life<BR>he spent all their money and found a new honey<BR>who caused them hardship and strife<BR>Now the man has regrets<BR>The wife no longer frets<BR>but the honey now weighs a ton-y<P>Meow<P>catnip =^^=<P>

C
C
Why the husband left is a mystery<BR>After all, they had love and all that history!<BR>When faced with life's struggles<BR>He thought he could juggle<BR>Two women who wanted the same thing<BR>A life with him and a wedding ring<BR>He dumped the whore and said "no more"!<BR>And came home to the wife he adored.<P><BR>catnip =^^=

C
C
Last one, I promise, unless I'm inspired...<P><BR>Common and coarse with an [censored] like a horse<BR>the other woman desperate to marry<BR>so got herself pregnant<BR>his child she did carry<BR>but the husband came home, of course<P>Words of caution to consider<BR>Stay faithful and don't get bitter<P>Stay close to your spouse<BR>and don't leave your house<BR>or your marriage could go in the shi**er<P>catnip =^^=<P>

J
J
I'm just a wife, not a mom<BR>I slept with a man I'll call Tom<BR>My life is a mess --<BR>Should I expect less?<BR>Now, isn't that just "da bomb"? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Okay, so...I'm pretty crummy at being brief and making things rhyme! Please keep in mind that it's 1:20 a.m. At this hour, ANYTHING sounds good!! LOL<P>Jill [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

N
N
I once had a wife so dear,<BR>she kept her secret over a year,<BR>because of that lie,<BR>affair no.2 came by,<BR>now she is no longer here.<P>the other man is something to dread,<BR>when you think hes with your wife in bed,<BR>for disrespect like that,<BR>there is only one justful act,<BR>to strangle other man 'till hes dead.<P>sorry about last one.. but I am sure you all understand. : )<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Neobican (edited May 19, 2000).]

G
G
There once was a wife from Nantucket<BR>For the OM her clothes she would shuck it<BR>She lied all the time<BR>They were not even sublime<BR>So I got to the point where I said "f**k it"

OP Offline
Hey! I think I'm getting better at this!<P>Twisted logic is what one expects...<BR>"not an affair cuz there was no sex!"<BR>But healing can't start<BR>in affairs of the heart<BR>with denials that no one respects

M
M
The OW's H is a fag.<BR>For my H she'd look like a hag.<BR>She was my "best friend",<BR>But thanks be, H made it end.<BR>And she's stuck, a 300-lb bag!!!<P>

P
P
My husband had an affair<BR>At my heartstrings this did tear<BR>Upon discovery<BR>We started recovery<BR>Now we're an inseparable pair!<P>There had to be one happy one on here, didn't there? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by purplemag (edited May 19, 2000).]

N
N
There's a woman who has caught my eye<BR>Breaking off contact will make us both cry<BR>To pursue her in life<BR>Would cause us much strife<BR>So to fix our marriage we'll both try.<P><BR>***sigh***

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,169 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation