H came home ALL depressed last night, told me to run from him as far as possible, he's just SUCH a loser, and OW even hates him. Could this be the end for them? Today is her birthday, was this her present to herself? of course, she called really late, and really early this morning, so who the heck knows? im getting tired of caring.<BR>thanks to you all who said prayers for H's job situation...he's beginning to get some offers already, and there's already a buyer for this house. phew.<BR>I was supposed to go to court this morning, i had to beg my family to get a lawyer to release me from all charges (i hit H a couple weeks ago, and he told me to plead guilty...thank god i did not!). the lawyer was not in town, so i have to go AGAIN tomorrow. prayers that all charges are dropped, please, so H will not have any "ammo" in a possible future custody battle. ugh.<BR>well, i'm being as decent a wife as i can muster up, supportive and not berating---very much. i want to scream, "I TOLD YOU SO" from a mountain top about this silly overpriced house, but im refraining...sort of a lovebuster, eh? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I am desparate to get out of here for a vacation...pack up the kids and drive to texas to spend the summer with supportive friends, and let H figure out what the heck he's doing...please, please, let all charges be dropped so im free to go!!! sigh<BR>thanks for letting me rant on and on with my soap operal of a life,<BR>hugs to all,<BR>julie