Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Goober Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Things I've Learned from My Children<P>For those who already have children past this age, this is hilarious.<P>For those who have children nearing this age, this is a warning.<P>For those who have not yet had children, this is birth control.<P> The following came from an anonymous mother in Austin, Tex.<P> Things I've learned from my children (Honest and No Kidding):<P>1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2,000 sq. foot <BR>house four inches deep.<P>2. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with <BR>rollerblades, they can ignite.<P>3. A three-year-old's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded <BR>restaurant.<P>4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not <BR>strong enough to rotate a 42-pound boy wearing Batman <BR>underwear and a superman cape. It is strong enough, however, to spread <BR>paint on all four walls of a 20x20 foot room.<P>5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on.<BR> When using the ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball <BR>up a lot of times before you get a hit. A ceiling <BR>fan can hit a baseball a long way.<P>6. The glass in windows (even double pane) doesn't stop a baseball <BR>hit by a ceiling fan.<P>7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "Uh-oh", it's already <BR>too late.<P>8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.<P>9. A six-year-old can start a fire with a flint rock even though a <BR>36-year-old man says they can only do it in the movies.<P>10. A magnifying glass can start a fire even on an overcast day.<P>11. Certain Legos will pass through the digestive tract of a <BR>four-year-old.<P>12. Play Dough and Microwave should never be used in the same <BR>sentence.<P>13. Super glue is forever.<P>14. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool, you still <BR>can't walk on water.<P>15. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.<P>16. VCRs do not eject PB&J sandwiches even though commercials show <BR>they do.<P>17. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.<P>18. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.<P>19. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.<P>20. Always look in the oven before you turn it on.<P>21. Plastic toys do not like ovens.<P>22. The fire department in Austin has a 5-minute response time.<P>23. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms <BR>dizzy. It will however make cats dizzy.<P>24. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

S
SKM Offline
S
That is absolutely hysterical. Thanks for the laugh. I don't have kids yet, but now having children sounds kind of interesting!

D
D
I have a sister with six kids. Guess who is getting a copy of this. Funny, funny stuff!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation