Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
Folks,<P>I've been staying away for a while. I've just been tired of thinking about the Many Loves of HBC's H and I just needed a vacation from this site.<P>When I came back I saw a number of new folks (and a couple of not so new folks) whose posts had slipped to pages two and three with no or one reply.<P>I know that everyone is busy, but we have to try to make sure that folks have a chance to get what they need here.<P>Even a "How are you doing TODAY?" has been enough to perk me up when I've felt down.<P>I really think that we need to watch out not to make folks feel left out--especially considering what they are going through: we all know how this stinks.<P>Anyway. I don't want to chastise anyone, but I really feel bad for the folks who haven't had much response.<P>Thanks for letting me ramble. --HBC

R
R
Second the motion HBC! Thank you for posting this.<P>I too could be one of the guilty parties, I have such good intentions and want to post to everyone's thread but sometimes simply run outta time. In the future I'll make a conscious effort to respond.<P>Best,<BR>Jo

V
Vee Offline
V
HBC -<P>Bravo!<BR>I'll try to be more helpful. Lately I've just been lurking and trying to sort my own issues out. I've reemerged on the boards again! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Vee

M
MF Offline
M
HBC,<BR>Thanks for posting this. I usually try to respond to people with no response but many times I don't know what to say..(Not very good at writing), but I will try to just say hi when that happens.<P>And, thanks for responding to my thread [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Meg

A
A
HBC,<BR>I am not good at advice,but I will make an effort to offer support also.bethn

H
H
You are, of course, quite right. I usually don't say anything if I don't feel I have something useful to say, but anybody can offer a few words of support. I'll try to be better at that.

T
T
I will try to do better too. I know how much everyone has helped me. At least if I can't offer advise, maybe I will just sympathize.<BR>That has helped me in the past.. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

I
I
WHAT HBC SAID!!!!!!!!!!<P>I agree..<P>Ill to better!!!!!<P>I always look to see if I can help members. WRONG! I know there story. <P>We also need to check the Just found out forum.. That one goes unoticed as well.<P>Renee<P>------------------<BR>We can do all things through Christ which strengthens us. Repeat that 5 times a day. I promise you success!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 335 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation