Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sheba Offline OP
OP Offline
S
<BR>OK, it's 4:00am and I still can't sleep, so......<P>Have you ever wondered what they wear under those Kilts?<P><BR>A kilted Scotsman was walking down a country path after finishing off a large amount of whiskey at the local pub. He felt quite sleepy and decided to take a quick nap, his back against a tree. As he slept, two young female French tourists walked down the road and heard the Scotsman snoring loudly.<P>When they came to the source of it, one said,"I've always wondered what a Scotsman wears under his kilt." So she boldly walked over to the sleeper, raised his kilt and saw what nature had provided him with. Her friend said, "Well, he has solved a great mystery for us! Let's thank him for the education." Whereupon she took a pretty blue ribbon from her hair and gently tied it around what nature had provided to the Scotsman.<P>Sometime later, the man was awakened by the call of nature. He walked around to the other side of the tree, raised his kilt and bewilderment filled his mind at the sight of the bright blue ribbon, tied neatly in a bow.<P>After several moments passed, he said," I dinna know where ye been laddie, but it's nice ta' see ye won fierst prize!!"<P>TeeHee!!!!!!<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba<P>PS.....sleep, I need sleep!!!<BR> <p>[This message has been edited by Sheba (edited July 28, 2000).]

U
U
Good one, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I can't sleep at night either, that's why I work the graveyard shift.<P>Hope you get some rest.<P>Later,<BR>Jason

S
Sheba Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thanks Unseen2 -<P>That's what I get for doing divorce law research till 1:30......<P>My mind is a washing machine with the brain just swishing around!!!!!<P>ACK!!!!<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba

L
L
LOL!!!!<P>You do need sleep, dear girl! I loved it!<P>Lori

Y
Y
I first heard that one done as a bawdy song some 20 yrs ago... it's been one of our faves ever since... DuncanMac's a scotsman [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] !<P>Thanks for another laugh over it, Sheba!

N
N
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>...not dirty at all... just good bawdy fun!

D
D
Sheba, <P>LOL, thanks for the laugh. <P>Dana<BR>

T
T
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!!!

B
B
Oh Sheba ! That was GREAT ! ROFL ! I am soooo glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that !<BR>

F
F
Hi Sheba<P>I'm a scot living in Australia. I loved your joke.<P>FET

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blackhawk), 323 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation