Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
C
SHA,<P>I echo what all the others have said. You are an inspiration.<P>I will miss you, my freind. I am so thankful that I have been given the opportunity to know you.<P>My God bless you and your family. May His grace and love shine on you.<P>You will always have a friend in Omaha!!<P>Take care and God Bless,<P>Cheryl

R
RWD Offline
R
SHA,<BR>I too will miss you and I wish you and your wife the best in everything in the years to come.<P>It has been an honor to know you.<BR>{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>God Bless!!<P>Bob

B
B
SHA:<P>People leave this board every day, but each time they do they each take a little part of the whole of us. We come here to ease the pain and gain some knowledge and help.<P>The time must come of course for all of us to leave...God's good grace is that we all leave this board as successful as you are.<P>We will miss your wisdom here...but understand that the time has come to move on.<BR>You will be sorely missed.<P>Buffy

T
T
I picked this little arrow icon, because it represents to me your moving forward to embrace the future you now hold! <P>God Bless you and your life. I am so very glad you are where you are, and going where you are going. You will be missed out here in lurksville, definitely.<P>I know I am not saying goodbye, but rather "see you later". I know we will have one wonderful reunion in heaven some day, my friend.<P>Your friend in Christ,<BR>TNT

C
C
You've graduated with honors from the School of Hard Knocks. Congratulations on your success in rebuilding your marriage. <BR>I hope you will occasionally lurk and post if the thread suits you or you can offer someone some hope through your experience.<P>I remember your early posts filled with despair and confusion and how the posts vascillated from bad days to good days and so on as your journey evolved. <BR>May you and your wife enjoy the blessings of recovery.<P>Catnip =^^=

W
W
Sha<P>I am a newbie and from the inspirational last post you have, I read something that helped me - that about marriage not being the same but can be better. I don't know how that can be done but if you can do it, maybe my H and I can, too.<P>It is sad to hear your advice is great and you are going as I am joining. I am reading a book that is wonderful "Forgive and Forget - healing the hurts you do not deserve" by Lewis Smedes. It really is so precise and the preacher is so spot on about what complete recovery is. I hope I am not presrcibing something for you that you do not need, but I hope you can reference the book to others who may need it.<P>You have so much courage to start again - I don't know how.<P>I never thought I would be in this forum but for the grace of God.<P>I wish you abundant life on this earth and God's blessings. May your cup runneth over with peace, joy, love, health, wealth on your second journey with your wife.<P>weep

T
T
SHA..........<P>Sorry, on one hand, to see you go. You've provided me with the drive to continue on more than one occasion. Your inspiration will be missed.<P>I'm glad, on the other hand, that you'll be leaving due to your success. I hope you will continue to be successful in rebuilding your marriage. Please stop back once in a while to let us know how you're doing. <P>Goodluck........<P>TomH

S
OP Offline
S
My dear friends, <P>My cup runneth over. <P>I never imagined such an overwhelming response. I sit here and weep as I read through your posts. I will carry your friendship with me always. You picked me up when I was down. You encouraged me to continue when I thought my efforts were in vain. You gave me a shoulder to cry on when my sorrow was overpowering. You rejoiced in my happiness and success as well. I'm a better man for having you all in my life.<P>I am happy to have been an encouragement and inspiration to you as well. <P>I want you to know that it is difficult for me to leave, but a necessary step I need to take to continue to move forward in recovery. <P>I leave you with a song my why wife sent me. When she gave this to me, it was then that I knew we were going to make it through this most difficult time in our life. <P>My very dear friends, I pray God will bless you and keep you in His arms in your journey through life. <P>Sir Hurts Alot<P><BR>"My Unsung Hero"<BR> <BR>You sit in silence in the shadows <BR>You don't complain or criticize<P>And while the world may see me as a fool <BR>They're not looking through your eyes<P>No questions asked <BR>you're there when I need you<P>With a love that inspires me to be <BR>everything you deserve<P>Cause you're my unsung hero<BR>And I know it's not easy to walk in your shoes<P>Day after day<BR>You continue to amaze me<BR>Now I sing this song of love for you<P>While others long to steal the spot light<BR>You work your magic quietly<P>Cause you're not in it for the glory<BR>The love you give comes naturally<P>I may not have much<BR>But what I have I give to you<P>And this song I sing is my gift <BR>And I swear I mean every word<P>Cause you're my unsung hero<BR>And I know it's not easy to walk in your shoes<P>Day after day<BR>You continue to amaze me<BR>Now I sing this song of love<P>You're my unsung hero<BR>And I know it's not easy to walk in your shoes<P>Day after day<BR>You continue to amaze me<P>Now I sing this song of love for you<BR>Now I sing this song of love for you

Q
Q
Beautiful song.<BR>Best wishes to you, your wife, and your recovery.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>QoF

Y
Y
SHA --<P>Thanks for sharing, and thanks for advising. It sounds like things are well on their way to recovery.<P>Chin Up!!<P>--keystone

SHA,<P>Thanks for all you have done here. Good luck, and God bless you and your wife.<P>------------------<BR>But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.<BR>Galatians 5:22-23

Y
Y
I remember when you arrived here. All the very best to you & your W - you BOTH deserve it! I'll be among the rest here who are sorry to see you go - but completely understand your need to do so. Keep up the good work! And enjoy the fruits of your labor forever.<P>------------------<BR>~suse~<BR>Rome wasn't built in a day.<BR>

T
T
<B>SHA,</B><P>Amazing and inspiring how many old members gathered here these last two days to witness your happy graduation. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Congratulations and my best wishes in this wonderful journey called life. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P><B>Alex</B><P>------------------<BR><B>Live fully and always learn</B>

B
B
SHA....as a long time lurker, very infrequent poster, I must agree with all the good/mushy things people are saying to and about you. You have done so many people, so much good. Best of luck to you and your wife. Thanks again....

K
K Offline
K
SHA:<P>You have been a wonderful source of inspiration and information for so many people here... best wishes on your "journey"!<P>God bless.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation