Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Believe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I BELIEVE.........<P>I believe that I have fallen in love w/a married man!.........<BR>I believe that I have given my heart and soul to this man w/out even realizing what was happening!..………<P>When people talk about falling in love w/married men/women, you hear "I didn’t intend for this to happen......it just did!" <BR>Well, at first that may be true....I know it did for me, but it is when you realize that you do have feelings for this person that it than "just doesn’t happen".....every day you make a conscience decision to talk to that person! <P>Realizing what was happening, I made the decision to stop all contact w/him!......now knowing that I have fallen in love w/this man I could not continue the friendship just bc of the laughter and happiness that he brought me!......<P>I believe it is selfish for a person to continue a relationship w/a married man/woman.......,I believe God intended love to be giving of ones self and to always think of the other!.....isn’t that what Jesus did for us! He died to save us?.......<P>I feel as though a part of me has died......I gave up my own selfish needs to talk w/him......so that he could try and have a chance to have a happy marriage w/his W.....He has given of him self to his W for so long, w/out getting anything in return!.....That is love! <P>I will pray every day for his W to have the strength and unselfishness to be able to show him the love and care that he so richly deserves!!!! <P>I believe that my heart is breaking bc of the happiness that I will never share w/him!<BR>More than just that.......my heart aches for HIM......, out of the pain and loneliness that he is feeling from his own marriage, and I will never have the chance to show him what love is and what it should be! <P>I know that I could have given all of my self unselfishly for the pure enjoyment of his happiness. I know that I could have given him pure pleasure and ecstasy that he only has in his dreams! To be his best friend, to laugh and to play and enjoy life to its fullest!<P>I have never met this man nor do I really know what he looks like and yet I find my self wanting to spend the rest of my life w/him....to make HIM happy!....and it has got to be crazy to think that we could have had any kind of future together!.....(there will not be a day that will go by that I will always dream of what could have been!)He will always have my heart, for I know that I will not be able to give it to another!..........<P>I have not shared this information w/him…..that wouldn’t have been fair to his marriage!.....I don’t even think that he even shares the same feelings for me!......I suppose that I will never know! <P>Non the less......There will always be a small part of me that will always hope that someday I will be out some where and walking, turning the corner and there he will stand before me and I will know that it is him.....my heart will know!……He will take me in his arms and tell me that he loves me too! I will always wish for the chance to give him the life and marriage that he dreams of!<P>It may sound like a fairy tale, but non the less.............<BR>I do Believe in love and more than anything else showing that love!!!!<BR>I do Believe!

N
NSR Offline
N
My response is on => <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum28/HTML/003017.html" TARGET=_blank>I Believe...........Must Read!!! </A>... in the GQ forum...<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,125 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation