These are the other signs:<P>change in attitude mostly toward me but also toward my family members, our two children (ages 1&2)<P>extremely critical of me<P>i found message from a girl for him (she didn't leave a return # - she said call me)on our cellular voice mail and he said he didn't know her........then<P>he purchased a pager, didn't tell me, hid the receipt and it had his work address on it - i hit redail on phone after finding receipt and got the # and password for the pager and started checking messages...in two days i heard a message from same girl mentioned above and from another one<P>working later but not more than 40 minutes at a time<P>is argumentative and closed rather than conversational and open the way he used to be<P>i ordered phone records from last several months and he's been calling girl that called him on cell phone and pager from our house...the calls are 2-4 per month and short (1-2 minutes) he now says she is just a friend that wanted info re: his work b/c she wants to enter his field and that he was afraid to tell me b/c i don't believe in serious friendships with opposite sex<P>three times i found hair on the floor that does not belong to any family member and i know its from him because i'm usually at home with the kids and it's just after he comes home from work and i've just cleaned the floor<P>a new sexual technique<P>he lost 20 lbs back in march and he was completely obsessive about it<P>passenger car seat in different positions<P>denying, denying, denying, denying....what can i do? is it completely obvious to everyone but me?<BR>