Being a good christian fellow, I don't put a whole lot of creadance in horoscopes, I do fond them entertaining.<P>What I do find fasinating is the personality traits connected to birthdates. I've had friends that were into it read me my personality right out of there books.<P>Last week a friend told me he looked up Robin and my birthdays to see how compatable we are according to the stars. He read out of five different books eaentialt the same thing. We are "soulmates". I know we have had the "soulmate" discussion before, and we all have our opinions. He also saud that if we have problems that get swept under the rug they will blow up in our faces. Imagine that.<P>My question is this; are any of you all into this? If so just for curiosity sake let me know what you find out, if you will.<P>My BD 8/15/68<BR>Robin BD 8/3/68<P>Pete(my friend) looked up Leo monkeys.<P>I don't know I'm not into it. Just curious is all. I want to see my marriage from all angles.<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>