Oh, Karma!<P>My parents had told me that I had a twin sister who was kidnapped at an early age and taken out to a sandy beach type area out west. Perhaps California and forced to become a make up artist. The bandits brought me back because they could see that I was nothing but trouble even then. I have to believe that you may be my lost sister.<P>What are the chances that someone else would use the term "sniffing". Yes, I know what it means and use it frequently. No, I was NOT sniffing Maria. Thank you... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I have told her many times that if we were not married,[no, not you and me, wer'e related, me and her] we would both be single!<P>Yes, I would like to chat with you if that is agreeable. Please send me your address at Moose7771@AOL.COM.<P>This offer goes out to anyone here if you want to chat with a nutball.[me]. If you are related or not.<P>We WILL survive. So let it be written, so let it be done.<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic<P>