Well, I first posted about a week ago. (titled Alone) I told OM "no more" last Thursday. I have had a rough couple days. I can't believe I felt so strongly about this man in just a short time. What a void he must have filled. I am trying so hard but I have my moments. My husband is being so supportive in giving me the space and time I need right now. How long does this take? My husband does not know about OM. I could never hurt him and tell him since it was a one time thing but emotional feelings were very strong. Is this right not to tell him? I also read NO CONTACT....well this OM is a family member...How do I deal with the Christmas Parties and Christmas? I'm afraid that when I see him I will be at square one again. I have this wonderful husband who calls me and tells me he loves me, brings me home roses, and is very upset to see me this way and is trying very hard to make me happy. I just wish my husband could have been the one to fill the void, not that I am blaming him for my actions but I am alone alot and feel alone. Where do I go from here? The OM was there for a hard time I am going thru....I have learned an affair is not the answer. I love my husband so much I wish these feelings for OM would just GO AWAY!! Sorry to go on...just a very emotional evening..<BR>Luu