Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#437316 09/30/03 09:51 PM
M
meteor Offline OP
OP Offline
M
It has been three weeks since I read the infamous e-mail and two weeks since I confronted him. He denied an ongoing relationship with former girlfriend but did admit to sleeping with her on two occasions when we were having what he called "our sexual problems" He denied sleeping with any others. He even denied having read the e-mail himself. I have done nothing since then. I did much reading while he was out of town but it seems if he denys any wrong doing there is not much to do. I am in no position financially to just up and leave right now so I will wait it out and try talking to him again. i did start seeing a therapist, I have had problems with depression in the past and am considering medication to pave the way to some clarity. This is just another stress on top of the pile. I am just going about my business day by day taking care of the children, working thinking of this off and on. In many ways I still cannot believe it. when I think about it in detail it is to far fetched to be reality. If I tried to make it up I would not be able to. Anyway this is where I am.

#437317 09/30/03 11:35 PM
J
J
Well, three weeks is pretty early on the path to recovery. I would not expect you to be doing too well. Click on the link in my signature line for information on the tools that helped us.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation