Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51854 01/14/00 10:17 AM
Y
OP Offline
Y
This mass exodous is breaking my heart. Even those who are not fed up and are leaving for the right reasons... I'll miss you. (but that's just a selfish me thing...)<P>In anycase, I won't be leaving yet. You all have helped me come to terms with the horror of my actions. Seeing your pain has helped me understand the devastating effect of infidelity- important since Dylan has been so good about not lovebusting.<P>In anycase, call it community service if you will, penance, karma.... whatever. I'm going to stay a while longer, helping where I can and just reading and 'listening' where I can't. <P>You guys have taught me a lot and I don't feel that our time is up yet. <P>Deut

#51855 01/14/00 10:56 AM
N
NSR Offline
N
Deut,<P>My... how <B>we all</B> have grown! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I too will stay... my friend.<P>Help where I can...<BR>Listen where there isn't as much hurt...<BR>Post if it makes sense...<P>Just being there... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Looking forward to your insight...<P>Jim

#51856 01/14/00 12:12 PM
L
L
You guys aren't the only ones. I'm not READY to leave yet, but I'm missing some others.<P>Here we go!!<P>Lori

#51857 01/14/00 02:31 PM
P
P
Glad to hear it Deut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P><BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited January 14, 2000).]

#51858 01/14/00 02:37 PM
H
H
Deut -- I'm not going yet, either...<P>--DeWayne--

#51859 01/14/00 06:03 PM
W
W
Well you can definatly count on my staying a good while longer. You all are my lifeline.<P>I'd have never thought I'd be an "oldtimer" this soon...lol<P>I love you guys,<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

#51860 01/14/00 07:02 PM
B
B
Hey !!<BR>You guys still need someone to make deposits in your "I'm mad as he!! at this guy account" so, you know I'll be staying. Who else is going to pi$$ you guys off as much as I have??? On a serious note, I will be staying because there are still many times when I need to see the support and advice that you all give so well. If you're ready...go. If you're leaving just to "follow suit" please, reconsider.<P>------------------<BR>" I broke my promise to be faithful...so I make a new promise to be truthful and loving." Take care in the things you do and say. Be sure that they are loving and caring...not hurtful and neglecting. Arik

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,188 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation