Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
Well, recently this guy I know [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] posted a call for positivity and a really beautiful post to his wife...<P>So I will respond...<P>Dear Dylan,<P>It's been nigh fifteen years since we met. 6 months of heaven, and then I screwed up and lost you... ten years later and a fluke and we're together again. Neither of us was expecting to hear the other's voice on the phone that evening, but the instant that I heard you, I knew who it was and I knew my life was changed forever.<BR>I not sure exactly what started our slide downhill, and I'm not sure how the viscious circle was allowed to continue... but I do know that it's all terribly wrong. I've done the worst possible thing in allowing myself to stray. Despite the growth resulting from this devastation both on personal and relationship levels I know you are still feeling the horrible pain pain of my betrayal. <BR>I know there is no quick fix for this, but I swear to you, by all that I hold dear that I will do my best, for the rest of my natural (and unnatural) life to not only make it up to you, but to surpass myself and any man you have ever known in the appreciation of the Goddess that is You. <BR>You are the only woman for me. Always have been and always will be. <BR>I made the hugest mistake ever. I knew I was making it as it was happening it is a mistake I will carry with me for the rest of my life.<BR>You are my sun, moon, stars... the magic in my life and my grounding when I need it.<BR>Your smiles and laughter are extacy, your sleeping face the picture of peace. You are by far the sexiest woman I have ever met and I never ever ever want to lose you again.<BR>I promise to do my best to make you the happiest lady alive, and to give a new definition to the word 'devoted husband'. I don't ask you to believe any of this... only that you keep me around long enough to allow me to prove it to you.<BR>I love you.<BR>deut

W
W
I can't wait to write something like this to Robin.<P>You guys are great. Take care of each other.<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR>

L
L
lovely. i should make my H read this..for ideas...<BR>not so bad for dylan to be addicted to this place, when she gets wonderful letters like this [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>joolstag

P
P
Deut,<P>Beautiful, simply beautiful. What a wonderful tribute to your wife.<P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole<P><BR>

L
L
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Good for you.<P>Lori

Y
OP Offline
Y
thanks all...<BR>I did drag Dylan to the boards to read it- we had a really good cuddle after... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Still, I wish there was something I could do, say or write that could undo all that I've done, if you know what I mean.<BR>I know it's too late for that, but still, one can wish, can't one?<BR>Deut

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 493 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation