Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
OP Offline
P
Hello fellow marriagebuilders!<P>I read a post earlier today that made me start thinking about the things I love about my husband. Let's all share, whether you are betrayer or betrayed, apart or together, something that you love about your spouse. I want this to be a positive, feel good, memory post. Hey I'll start it off!<P><BR>There are so many things that I love about my husband, firestorm (also known as Honey Bunny). <P>He is soft-hearted, kind, generous, and so very forgiving. He holds me close to his heart and lets me know constantly that he loves me. I love the way he smells and the sound of his voice. He is smart AND sexy. After nearly 25 years, I still feel butterflies whenever we kiss. <P>

F
F
GREAT IDEA....<P>The things I love about my Fweety(H)...<BR>his smile<BR>his eyes<BR>his smell<BR>his touch<BR>his laughter<BR>his heart<BR>his kisses<BR>his understanding<BR>his adventure<BR>his sence of family<BR>his forgiving nature<BR>his charm<BR>his wit<P>I will stop becuase I could go on forever.<P>I know right now some of those things are not working right now but I have hope that we will ba together again.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]<P>------------------<BR>I will love my husband "Always & Forever" <BR>thevancefamily@hotmail.com<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by avance (edited January 17, 2000).]

I
I
How long can a post be??? No, I'll keep it short. <BR>Things I love about my H: the way he smells, how he fixes everything, his ambition, his dreams, the way he held me, his spirit, his athleticism, his eyes, and most of all - his support, love and understanding for me.

C
C
His determination, humor, protectiveness, and most of all, he is a wonderful, caring father. His ability to love and try esp when it is the hardest.

E
E
His determination to get things right<BR>His chin<BR>His hair (beautiful)<BR>His shoulders (huge and bumpy)<BR>His presence<BR>His "twisted" sense of humor<BR>His patience<BR>His acceptance of all my annoying habits (I have more than he does)<BR>His calmness under pressure<BR>His ability to take charge<BR>His determination to satisfy me<BR>His willingness to sacrifice<BR>His desire to volunteer and help (firefighter Little league)

M
M
I have written this in so many letters to my H so it's very easy:<BR>His eyes, his voice, his mouth, his chin with the scar on it, his arms, his shoulders, his hair, his love, the way we fit together, his sense of humor, his goofiness, his playfulness, the smell of him (yes, even the sweat), his ability to learn and fix just about anything. The list could go on and on....<BR>His looks (VERY handsome)...his gentleness, the way he holds me, the way he plays with my hair....<BR>I think I've said enough. Even with all of his flaws,I only think of the good.

F
F
OK Peppermint, you got me. What do I love about my S. There is probably not enough room here to write everything that I want to say. Afterall my W (peppermint) is everything in the world to me. I love the fact that she has stood by me when I have given her many reasons to leave. She is beautiful, intelligent, sexy. I love to fall asleep with her at my side. I love to wake up in the mornings and she is the first thing that I see. I love the way she greets me at the door when I come home from work. I love doing things with her and just holding her hand. I love her because she is my best friend. She is also known to me as my love muffins. (Pay Back)<BR><BR>Thanks for starting this one...I am typing this reply on a text only internet so I hope it comes out ok.

P
OP Offline
P
These are all great! Bringing this to the top for some more responses.

L
L
Ohh, this is hard. Not because I can't think of anything, because there are so very many things.<P>His smile, his laugh, his eyes, his soft heart, his sense of resposibility (ok, so it's misplaced right now! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]), his sensitivity. Aw, heck, everything! I love everything about him except PT!!<P>Lori

N
N
my husband has these big gorgeous eyes and lips to die for. he is really playful. there is not another man on the planet that could turn me on like he does. even after all this.

L
LMS Offline
L
I'll just put down a few things, I love his devilish smile when he is up to something, I love the way his arms fit around me, I love his eyes, the smell of him on my clothes long after he has left for work, I love his sense of duty to his country, <B> I love the way he looks in his uniform </B> I love the way he would call me from work and tell me he loved me, I love the way he stopped by the road side and picked me wild flowers.<BR>Ok I'm going to stop now before I get carried away<BR>Lesa<BR><P>------------------<BR>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> LMS20ish@cs.com

J
J
I love My H's very being. He means the world to me. He's unique, sexy, intelligent, humorous, talented....Just an all around guy! He's wonderful! <P>------------------<BR>"If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you won't have to make them youself."<P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

A
AGB Offline
A
I love everything about my Husband. <BR>He is a unique man. He is interesting, smart, a trendsetter, a great lover, very sensitive, very handsome, God fearing, family oriented and a good cook. He brought me even closer to Christ and helped me with the maturity of my faith. He is wonderful and never wanted me to pay any bills.<P>I guess all these great things about him is why satan worked so hard to make him fall.<P>Did I mentioned that I have and never will love anyone else more. I love my H

C
C
There are so many things I love about my H. His wild sense of humor, he can make me fall down laughing. His incredible inteligence, his memory. What an excellent teacher he is, how his students love and trust him. How he will just hold me and stoke me for the longest time.

F
F
Well, he is not my H, but he is my fiance and I thought one day he would be my H (time will tell).<P>I love his accent (he is British), I love his attentiveness and soft eyes. I love his strength in defending me when someone else hurt my feelings. I love it when he says 'my happiness is making you happy (whether sexual or not). I love the fact that when we are together, he loves just being in the same room.<P>He is a good man... complicated as all get out, but a good man.<BR>

C
C
OK, I'll bite, what DO I love about him?<BR>The way we melt together most of all. How I can look across a room of people and know he's looking at me and know exactly what WE are thinking about at the same time. How he is such a great friend, that when I'm sick he takes care of me, when I need help he's my superman that fixes most everything for me. When I feel like complaining he just listens (NOW) and doesn't try to fix everything but gives me the time to air my greivances! How he would hold me and rub my hand and shoulders and how he puts me first (NOW!) <BR>By the by, this is sexually edited for the site and by no means a complete list! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] !<BR>God Bless!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!

W
W
Great positive idea!!!<P>Her smile, youthful attitude, devotion to our daughter, beauty, ability to love, warm heart, and [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] her bod...31 looks 18...sorry...I'm a guy...lol [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P><BR>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR><p>[This message has been edited by WilliamJ (edited January 17, 2000).]

C
C
HHmmm Ok....I can roll with this one. <P>I love my H for careing for me while on bedrest for 40 weeks.<BR>I love the fact that he was willing to deal with the ugly side of a bad pregnancy and help me get my beautiful baby.<BR>I love the fact that he works 6 days a week to allow me to go to school.<BR>I love his smells??? Maybe <BR>I love his passion for life.<BR>I love his ability to see the good in everyone even if thye truly do not deserve that.<BR>I love his arms and HUGE belly(350 lbs)<BR>And most of all I love that me makes US a family by being here.<P>Confusedwife<BR>

S
S
Okay I'll join in too! My husband is one of the only people I've known that I can be totally silly with. He's romantic, very romantic: he mowed I LOVE YOU in the lawn, left a trail of letters on the floor leading to the bedroom with a poem he wrote me, sends me flowers just because he misses me & our son, etc. Once we were meeting in the mall square and as we came from opposite ends<BR>we began to run towards each other in slow motion. Then findly metting for a dramatic slow mo hug. We laughed a lot. I don't remember if anyone was watching or not it was just us the our silly love. I almost cried there. I miss the innocents. Looking forward to new romantic and silly memories! Take Care, <P>BECCA<P>

T
T
I love his voice, his intelligence, I love his strength and his ability to love. I love his sense of humor, his smile, his laugh. I love how he challenges me to be more and to do better. I love his need to question and know more, his thirst for knowledge, his inventiveness, his playfulness, his daring and his fears.<P>He was not my first love, but I feel like he is my last love - I would give anything for him to turn to me and kiss me with the passion we shared a few years ago ... <P>:sigh:<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR>I believe in miracles...<P><BR>

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 698 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation