Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
I think I'm ready to brand myself a success story.<P>Since there are a lot of "inappropriate friendship" kind of betrayeds out there, anyone want to hear my story?<P>I don't want to jinx myself [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] but if my experiences can help anyone else, I'd like to share them...maybe mitigate some of the anger and sadness around here.

K
K Offline
K
Absolutely (but I'm not here, so I don't count...). You've dealt with this over a long timeframe as well, so I think it's very appropriate.

T
T
D&C,<BR>I know I speak for the silent majority around here when I say....fodder on ! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>-Tina

Y
Y
Fire away!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!<P>--keystone

Y
Y
Yes please! Waiting anxiously..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Y
Y
Yes! Please! Waiting anxiously....<P>Whoops!! Sorry.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>(Told you I was anxious!! lol )<p>[This message has been edited by Lacee (edited January 18, 2000).]

Y
Y
Okay, so... Enough interest?<P>Please... We're all looking for success stories. Lead the way and inspire the rest of our sad lot!<P>--keystone

N
N
We're anxiously waiting!

L
L
Please, anything that can help the rest of us with those "inappropriate friendships"!!!<BR>londonite

R
R
<B>D&C,</B><P>Please tell your story.<P><B>K,</B><P>Glad to see you weren't here at least twice so far! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] My date with my H is tomorrow night and I will be posting something either tomorrow night or the next day, so be sure to read! We miss you...you and the others are leaving this forum with just a few "old timers". (Just a gentle prod home!!!)<P>Desiree<P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

R
R
D&C, <P>Yes, please share! I have often wanted to ask how you manage, without getting your love-bank filled. You have been an inspiration to me and always have such wise, sound advice for others that you do not have a problem putting into practice!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 653 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation