Well, this is a bit strange to me. Most couples have problems when they are expecting their first baby, not their second. We have been married for 4 years and when we went through the pregnancy with my daughter we had many many difficulties that we made it through. My husband did a lot of growing up during the last 4 years but ever since we found out were are expecting #2, he's changed. We planned for this baby, so it was not a surprise. He seems to have become very selfish. Everything is for him. He just recently lied to me about receiving an $1100. settlement so that he could take the money and blow it on a trip to Reno that he had scheduled in August. I accidently found out about the money and when I confronted him he felt he was just to lie to me about it because it was 'his' money. He didn't even acknowledge how hurt I was that he would lie to me. Now I have a hard time trusting him. He seems to have forgotten that we are a family and must focus things like that on what is best for the family. This is the first time in years that we have been financially stable and he seems to be constantly blowing it.
<p>To put it in simple terms, the way he has been acting reflects a man going through mid-life crisis. And he's only 26! Could he be starting this early? If so, how in the world do I deal with this? He is not a selfish person, he's always been very giving and caring, but lately all he can do is think about himself. I just don't know what to do. I've talked to him about it and he admits he's been selfish lately but doesn't know why. But he also seems not to be doing anything about it. Please help. I really need some advice. I feel like the man I married is no longer the man I share a bed with.