I am 26 years old and my husband and I have been married for 1 year and 2 months, but we were together off and on for 5 years prior to our marriage. In our dating years we tended to have a very volatile relationship, with many fights and lots of passion. But since we got married, he has shut me out. He does not share any of his thoughts or dreams with me. He is from an alcoholic, divorced home. He has never seen a real marriage and I am not sure that he really knows what love is. He is not an alcoholic, but he does drink a great deal. He now has decided that he doesn't want to be married anymore. I am not for sure, but I believe that it is because I won't allow him to live it up like he is single. I take my responsibilities seriously and prioritize, for him, I am not fun anymore. I know that we both need to have activities and a life of our own. But I married my bestfriend and the man that I love so that I could share in his life and dreams. He has agreed to go to counseling, but I think that for him, it is already over. Any advice?