Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54432 05/24/99 11:05 AM
Y
OP Offline
Y
My husband and I have been married for 4 short months and already we have had problems on a daily basis. This past weekend, I found out he is still communicating with a girl that he had agreed not to contact again and told me repeatedly that he never did. Less than a month before we got married and I was living in another state, he was alone with her (after I begged him not to be and he promised he wouldn't) and she kissed him. He immediately called me and was extremely remorseful. He promised to never have contact with her again. I told him to tell me if he ever talked to her. He kept telling me he didn't. We got married. We have had our ups and downs but I found a diary he wrote in about a week ago talking about calling her. To make a LONG story short, in the past 3 days I have found information that he has admitted to then lied about more things until I found out about those too. I was ready to pack my bags and leave yesterday but he cried and begged me not to go. I did the same thing 2 days prior but stayed thinking he would be honest with me and then found out more that he had lied about in those 2 days. I don't know what to do. He says it's over. He never had a sexual affair with her. More of an emotional thing. What should I do?

#54433 05/24/99 10:05 PM
S
S
Hi Heather,<P>I don't have much in the way of advise but you should repost this in the indfidelity forum, you'll get much more help there. I'm not saying this forum is bad, I started here too. I'm just saying the people in the other forum are usually quite quick in responding.<P>I hope all works out for you ok.<BR>Steve

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
4 members (SadNewYorker, 3 invisible), 1,103 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation