Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#56975 06/29/01 07:31 AM
M
OP Offline
M
My fiance never wears panties. I was wondering what the feelings of other men would be knowing their fiance never wore them. Mine doesn't even wear them if she is in a short dress and no panty hose. She says it makes her feel uncomfortable and they make panty lines which looks ugly.<P>Women - do other women do this? Is this pretty much normal behaviour to not like to wear panties?<P>It has made me feel uncomfortable at times knowing she has nothing on underneath but sometimes it does turn me on. I've been getting used to this now ever since we met so it has been about 7 months that I've been dealing with this.<P>Thanks in advance!

#56976 06/29/01 08:08 AM
W
W
I never wear them!!! They are so uncomfy! My hubby actually questions me when I DO wear them. lol.... However when I wear a dress I do wear them What if the wind were to blow hard? I dont see the big deal though if she feels comfy that way then she does. And it also is alot healthier from what I have been told. If you wear panties there is a lot of mosture up there and it can cause infections. I am living proof Never had an infection in my life.<BR>

#56977 06/29/01 11:23 AM
K
K
I hate 'em, too! Never wear them unless I'm wearing a short dress or white shorts. My H, too, questions me when I DO wear them! Even thongs are unforgiving. I'm 37 and haven't worn panties regularly since my teens. <P>

#56978 06/29/01 11:47 AM
B
B
I'm with the ladies on this one. As I man I love to go as Joey from Friends puts it "commando"...<BR>However, my wife shares your view & thinks it is not cool. Bottom line is, more people are prefer it than you might think. And it isn't as obivous to others as you fear....

#56979 06/30/01 12:31 AM
F
F
Ok, dissenting view here...M W absoulutely will not go anywhere with out them on...I even can't get her to sleep nude very often...goes back to her days in the Marines (YEP, USMC...) Something about Hygiene....She also has to have at least a sheet over her to sleep, even when it is roasting! I just dunno... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#56980 07/02/01 09:45 AM
C
C
What's all the fuss about? Her choice, isn't it? My wife does not wear panties at home unless she MUST. Even when friends visit, she does not. She NEVER wears a brassiere at home either.<P>In fact, on a dare, and for pay, W has gone to work an entire day without panties. Many times she drove from the gym without them.<P>When we go off on vacation I dare her to spend the week with no panties and no bra — from the time we leave home until we return. We both have fun.<P>Recently, I saw a woman at the beach put a dress over her two-piece bikini bathsuit in the miiddle of the beach, then put her hands inside to remove both bathsuit top and bottom and walk away. She put nothing else on and all who saw knew that for the remainder of the time she was at the beach she had nothing on underneath the flimsy dress.<P>Did she care? Apparently not.<P>Did the onlookers care?... What the heck?<P>Give the woman a break and be glad she is not inhibited in that way.<P>Clyde<p>[This message has been edited by ClydeA (edited July 04, 2001).]

#56981 07/04/01 06:58 AM
C
C
Have we exhausted this already?.. I thought it would have been interesting to hear, not only from the ladies, but from the men who have a problem with their wives going without panties, or bras for that matter.<P>I know of a few women who do have something that should be held up and who never wear bras.<P>So guys, what is your problem?<P>And ladies, how do you convince your men to stay cool and let you 'be'?<P>Clyde

#56982 07/04/01 03:25 PM
M
OP Offline
M
I personally do not like my woman to go out in public without wearing a bra. When I see a woman in public without a bra, I think she is like white trash or slutty. It it sexy in a way but it looks distasteful. I definately would not want my woman to go without a bra and she would look just fine without one because she is very well built up there even for having two kids and being in her mid 30s.<BR>One of the other main reasons why I don't like her to wear a bra is because it draws her even more attention. She likes the attention but I don't like a bunch of other guys constantly staring at her.<BR>

#56983 07/25/01 01:20 PM
C
C
B

#56984 07/25/01 06:08 PM
S
S
Ugh! I can't stand to go without unders! Although I agree that it probably helps prevent yeast infections-wear cotton for heavens' sake!-not only could the wind blow, but I knew a lady who routinely went without because she was pregnant and felt uncomfortable and she ruined our office chairs. How unsanitary!

#56985 07/26/01 10:47 AM
I
I
I go without when at home and after showering to go out. My BF loves it. He just started to go without when we were on vacation a few weks ago. Actually alot of nudity because we were by ourselves on the boat - but since we have been home he has to take his undies off when he gets home from work. He never did this before and he likes it now too.

#56986 07/26/01 03:08 PM
B
B
In the summer, here where I live, there are some days it feels just like Bangkok. I never wear undies in the summer when I can avoid it. I only wear them with jeans/shorts (some of the time), and with skirts or dresses that are shorter than mid- thigh, or really sheer, or when its "that time of the month". I was really happy when knee-legnth skirts came back into style. I happen to sometimes have problems with candida, and going with out any at all really helps. Even cotton panties get all hot and sweaty when the temperature is 95 degrees and 98 % humidity. As far as wearing a bra- yes, in public (I'd sag too much), but hardly ever at home (why?). Also for reasons of comfort. My husband doesn't care one way or the other, and when its really hot, he goes without drawers himself, as well.<BR>Relax!! If she's showing her parts, let her know jokingly, or take her to Express, the Gap, or some other shop in the mall and buy her some of the nice, knee length skirts everyone is wearing these days, so she'll be less likely to show the world her bits.

#56987 07/27/01 06:44 AM
C
C
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blokeysgurl:<BR><B><BR>Relax!! If she's showing her parts, let her know jokingly, or take her to Express, the Gap, or some other shop in the mall and buy her some of the nice, knee length skirts everyone is wearing these days, so she'll be less likely to show the world her bits.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well said! Just relax and let her be. In any case, going without clothes, whether at home or at the nudist (naturist) beach or wherever feels so FREE.<P>

#56988 04/16/02 11:54 AM
C
C
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mr_cautious:
<strong>My fiance never wears panties. I was wondering what the feelings of other men would be knowing their fiance never wore them. Mine doesn't even wear them if she is in a short dress and no panty hose. She says it makes her feel uncomfortable and they make panty lines which looks ugly.<p>Women - do other women do this? Is this pretty much normal behaviour to not like to wear panties?<p>It has made me feel uncomfortable at times knowing she has nothing on underneath but sometimes it does turn me on. I've been getting used to this now ever since we met so it has been about 7 months that I've been dealing with this.<p>Thanks in advance! </strong><hr></blockquote><p>
Mr_Cautious:<p>Just bumped into your W's "no panties" situation in this old post.<p>What's the latest? has she agreed to wear panties now to please you, or, have you accepted it for what it is?

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 653 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation