My husband and I are together for 7 years.We got married three years ago. Year ago, he had an affair with a stripteas girl, 5 years older that we are(we are 25 years old). She got pregnant, and he left her. All that time I wanted him back. I couldn't imagine that we are not going to be together anymore. When he came back I got pregnant(she got abortion), but after 5 months of my pregnancy he left me again and now he is with her, same women. He wants <BR>to live with her and he is telling me that he made a mistake when he came back, because he lost her, and baby with her. I can't understand that he want her for his wife, and I can't imagine that he will not come back again to be with me and baby.<BR>All this time he wanted to have a sex with me.and I wanted that too.He didn't pick up his things. When I ask him why he wants sex with me he told me that it is because of all these 7 years, and all good things which had been happen between us.<BR>I can't understand myself, why I am going to wait for him, and is it a right thing to do.<BR>I can't tell myself that I don't love him, when it is not a true.<BR>i know that he feels something, but I scare if it is just a habit.<BR>Please, give me a good advice for my problem. I want that my child grove with a both parents.<P>Thank You!!!