Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#660916 06/01/00 06:51 PM
T
OP Offline
T
I thought this was funny but some seem to disagree; what do you think?<P>Click here: <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum28/HTML/003256.html" TARGET=_blank>Love, Lust, Marriage</A>

#660917 06/02/00 12:17 AM
M
M
I found it to be reality - sad but true. Sure makes me want to turn back the hands of time and try again!<P>Missy2<P>

#660918 06/02/00 07:54 AM
L
L
Alex,<P>Hi! I think it depends on the mood your in and the pain of the affair when you read this. If I read it a few months ago, I'd have been ready to choke my ex for that lust that made him so happy.<P>The smarter, happier me, read this today and thought, you know what, I want a LUST and LOVE in my marriage and if you combine almost all of those statements together, you can have a good marriage if you lust after your own partner. <P>Then again, this was probably meant as some good humor and thats about it. I like it. <BR>Even after being betrayed, I'm not afraid of Love, Lust, or Marriage as long as I am happy.<P>Good luck, Dana<BR>

#660919 06/03/00 07:58 PM
T
OP Offline
T
<B>Missy, Dana</B>,<P>Sorry that I didn't answer sooner, I've been pretty busy working, doing my chores in the 2 associations that I belong to, attending a real estate specialization course every Saturday, having fun with my daughter and... partying <B>yes!</B>. I even partied with the wife last night and the night before. No... not trying anything, just being "friends" (<B>ugh!!</B>); some of the other parties have been business engagements (hey, I gotta do what I gotta do!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Now seriously, the way I see it laughing about someone else's disgrace is insulting, but finding humor in our own problems helps us to find the brightest side of ourselves.<P>Revolving over and over the same issue without finding something to smile about can only be comparable to consistently rub a physical wound: it would never heal. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P><B>In any case, it was just a joke.</B><P>Alex<P>------------------<BR><B>Live fully and always learn</B>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation