Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 136 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 135 136
M
M
Hey there,<BR> Justed stopped by before making dinner.<BR> I woke up with a hang-over.I need to lay off the rum syrup on my ice cream.I see this thread is even longer.All I remember about last night is eating ice cream,talking about threesomes,wet Tee-shirts,abusing animals,and something to do with a ShowerMassager.<BR> So when is this MB excursion to Disney land?Disneyworld is probably closer for some of you,but takes a couple of weeks to see everything.Been there 3 times,and still haven't seen everything.Heck,we'll do both!<BR> <BR> I see even The Student dropped by.Blond Demi Moore,huh?Hmmmm,Ok,I'll settle for a three week commitment,with a little sex,and some fun with a ShowerMassager...OK,OK,how about a one week commitment,no sex,and a couple of backrubs? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P> Boy,you women wore me out last night!Even my fingers are tired(go ahead and say it,Zip).<BR>So now we're talking hottubs?Good Grief!<P> --Murph<BR>

W
W
Hey Kathi,<P>Join in.........maybe we can get this going again......it sure was fun last night! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey Murph,hang over huh????<BR>Sure hit on TS,......what? Mitzi and I not good enough?????well,I am telling.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think that the hot tub is a great idea!<P>Margaritas,ML.....a little music,hey it is happening!<P>G [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

B
B
Bring the Margaritas and a towel.... those are the only two reqirements.... well, maybe some food if you want to eat [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]! Oh, and a suit if you are modest or lots of sunscreen if you arn't!<P>I think a week long trip to Disney Land would do us all some good.... get in touch with our inner child and all that... or just a drunken wild party... pick up a few unsuspecting characters... <P>Who are we putting in charge of acquiring Ice Cream for the trip??<P>B

K
K
OK..got the margaritas & sunscreen...<BR>Hopping in...<P>Hey, this is great!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Murphy and Mitzi,<P>I don't sign on for 2 days and THIS Is what I come back to??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I do not have time to sit and read all 242 replies on here, however, I did read the first page and I agree with Tim, go get a damn chatroom! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Oh and Murphy......did I not say ...SHe's a yakker. <P>Mitzi..... Emailing you today, remember not to send to my yahoo acct, I'm too busy to get to it. TTYL Hugs and Kisses!!!!

M
M
Dana,<BR> A damn chatroom,huh? <BR> Gee,you try to forget things,and have a little fun....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok guys! I wasn't here last night and you all partied in the hot tub without me! LOL<P>Dana, GO BACK AND READ WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE!!!! It's great!<P>Mitzi

W
W
Hey Mitzi,<P>Do you think that "WE" will ever be able to find someone that will be able to keep us in conversation......all this talk about you beeing a "Yacker".....is your 1need conversation.......mine is and when it is met,I am way out of control!.....LOL... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>(all that I can say is if I can find a man to keep me in conversation well,than I will be more than HAPPY to keep him happy w/his #1need)A girl can dream right?<P>I think that we do need to go to DL....or DW,I am game!....lets take a taly on who is closer to what........I will go anywhere!<P>A MB convention....Ha,that would be funny! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Take it easy all!<P>Going to the pool.......gonna check out all the studs!.....(maybe I should bring some napkins....drooling mouth and all.) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

N
N
I vote for Disneyland!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm gonna be outta town for three days, so you guys have tons of fun without me... and save those pics!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Love to all [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Boy,<BR> I just read Dana's last reply in the"Dating Again"thread.She warns about on-line dating services,and chatrooms.<BR> Well,I feel a lot more comfortable using this forum as a"chatroom",that yakking with God-knows-who.<BR> At least I feel this is safer,and I know you guys.Well,sort of,I guess,I mean I think I do,I suppose there could be some stalkers here.......... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murphy

W
W
<BR><B>Hey Murphy,</B><P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Well,I feel a lot more comfortable using this forum as a"chatroom",that yakking with God-knows-who.<BR> At least I feel this is safer,and I know you guys.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I agree w/you 100%.....I do feel as though we all know eachother.<P>I will tell you this....I hope that they do start a MB dating service,I would go for that.I feel a lot more comfortable w/meeting someone here than at a bar or some other place.Well,that is just me.(I am a little touched in the head from all the bleach..LOL)<P>Hows it going Murph,have any ice-cream you want to share????<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
Hey Gina,<BR> What flavor do you prefer?Guess I'll need to head back to Costco.<BR> Good to hear from you,did'ja see my lousy post?I could use some cheering up.But you know,I feel like my marriage is already dead,so I don't really feel much.I just want to get on with my life.<BR> So,how are you doing?Did you have an action-packed day like me?<BR> --Murph

W
W
Hey Murph,<P>Yes,I did see your post and posted something.<P>I am sorry.It really sucks!<P>Even tho I didn't want this......I know that I can't do it alone either....and I am like you,I just want to go on w/my life.<P>I just want way too much from life.<P>My day wasn't too bad,off for the summer w/the kids,so we have been hanging out at the pool.(I am loving it,checking out all the pool studs,Ha,LOL......I really shouldn't be doing that,it actually is making matters worse. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]) Doesn't help in the loneliness deptartment.You know what I mean?<P>Hey,I love any kind of ice-cream,what ever you got.<P>We have 1 vote for DL.....what is yours,well,since you are closer to DW,I would be that you would go there, right?<P>Take it easy, if you want to chat....I am here.<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Gina,<BR> Checking out all the pool studs,huh?("Hey look,there goes Pee-Wee Herman!")<BR> <BR> No,actually I'm closer to DL(live in Seattle),but I've been to DW three times.Twice with W,once last year with sis and her kids.What really ticks me off is,I worked OT to take W there on our 20th.Guess I should of taken someone else! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> It's a long flight,but I liked it better cause there's so much to do,and really is a world unto itself.My young niece got to pet a live(well,almost)Triceratops at Jurassic Park Island at Universal Studios.<BR> Well,think I'll go grab some ice cream.How about you? <BR> --Murph

M
M
Hey Murph,<P>Chin up...we are going to be just fine.....Boy I could go for a hot fugde sundae.<P>With lots of whip cream....boy do I miss the whip cream. Not much fun licking it off yourself.<P>Nancy

W
W
Hey Murph,<P>Yes.......I can't help it.....man,those guys w/the shorts,oohh,weeee....ok,so some of my "pig" is coming out.(I have to snap out of this.)I don't know how you guys do it all the time.....(to not think about "that")<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] My blonde is showing......I had DL and DW,mixed up......so that would be 2 votes for DL.(and I am still game,doesn't matter to me.)<P>Do you have any Rocky Road?????.....<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
Hey Nancy,<P>I couldn't agree w/you more<<<<sigh>>>>><P>Maybe someday.....(a girl can dream right?)<P>Where is Murphy w/that Ice-cream??????<P>Geeeesssshhhhh,what slow service.<BR>I am going to have to have a talk w/managment. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Nancy,<BR> Do you have a dog?They like whipping cream!<BR> Just a thought.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Gina,<BR> I'll e-mail you a nice picture of a hot fudge sundae as soon as I figure out my new scanner.Guess you'll just have to run to the store for now!<P> --Murph

M
M
Murph,<P>Ya, I do have a dog.....but he has his hands full with the 2 female ones we have in the house.<P>By the way...Are you suggesting that I am only fit for a dog? Boy, I guess I need to go.

W
W
Hey Murph,<P>Hey,it is ok.......I don't need it anyway,after the other night I have had my fill. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Would love the picture tho.<P>Hey Nancy,<P>I think that Murph,is a little lonely,doesn't he have a dog?????MMMMmmmmmm<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

Page 13 of 136 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 1,070 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation