Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 136 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>If I fly, I'll have to be VERY intoxicated first! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Ok I'm a BIG chicken!!! <P>Hey you guys in WA,<BR>It's nice and cool here in WV! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Good Morning To All:<P>Just wanted to add another in our quest for the Big 1K<P>May you each have a blessed day!<P>[censored] from Texas<P>

W
W
Good Morning All,<P>Congrats Lizzy!!.........but I would try for more than just a stinking Kewpie D! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]....but hey than that's just me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>NO Mitz.........I'm not going to the POOL today!....raining here! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]....Yuk!<BR>That is ok,I probably should give them a break of looking at me w/my tongue hanging out anyway!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]......LOL<P>Hey [censored] from T..........where in Texas are you are???.......we lived in Arlington for about 9 years!......I really did love it and do miss it sometimes!......what Heat! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>(sssshhh,Mel would really melt!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>O,BTW LOVE YOUR BLONDE JOKES,keep them coming!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You all take it easy!<P>Gina/Marilyn......(dang,I only wish!..LOL)<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----<p>[This message has been edited by w.g.up.h (edited June 28, 2000).]

R
R
Murph,<BR>I give, what does "SH&S" stand for???<P>Hey Butter,<BR>That was quite the happy face thread. Sure dinked with my mouse. Mouse was scrolling on it's own. Nice hackin job.<P>Mitz,<BR>Lora and I are waiting patiently for your pix.<P>D from T,<BR>How's the weather there in Tx?<P>Bought my bottle of champagne for the 1K celebration. Chin chin!<P>Jo

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
[censored],<P>Good morning to you too! We are headed to 1000! Stick around for the party!!!<P>Gina,<P>No pool here either! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It's been raining since yesterday. It is starting to clear up though. I think I'm gonna head to WA for some heat!! LOL<P>Jo,<BR>Send the champagne this way! LOL Dana is in charge of the pix. I'll try to get her to hurry! LOL<P>Jodie/Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Here comes #925..........<P>Gina/w.g.up.h<P>I live in Southwest Fort Worth and work in the mid-cities area right next to Arlington.<BR>Been here almost 14 years.<P>Thanks to those who like the blonde jokes (even though Murph says he doesn't get them).<P>Weather in Texas is H-O-T & humid. We had heavy rain for 3 straight week-ends and rain for the past 2 days. High today around 93 degrees & humid.<P>For those of you old enough to remember the old "woody" station wagons, the ones with real wood on the outside, this joke is for you.<P>Did you hear about the 2 blondes who pooled their life savings to buy a brand new woody station wagon?<P>They drove it off the lot and got home around 6:00 pm. They pulled it in the garage and each began prying off all the wood with crow-bars.<P>They labored until around Midnight until they finished.<P>Utterly exhausted, one of the blondes looked at the other and said "Know what? I think I liked it better in the crate".<P>Ok.....you talked me into it....here's one more.<P>Did you hear about the blonde who tried to hold up a bank? She went through the outside lane of the drive through and dropped a gun into the tube with a note attached to it.<P>The note said "Give me all your money or I'll <BR>shoot you with this gun".<P>I better leave on that......<P>[censored] from Texas

D
D
Here comes #925..........<P>Gina/w.g.up.h<P>I live in Southwest Fort Worth and work in the mid-cities area right next to Arlington.<BR>Been here almost 14 years.<P>Thanks to those who like the blonde jokes (even though Murph says he doesn't get them).<P>Weather in Texas is H-O-T & humid. We had heavy rain for 3 straight week-ends and rain for the past 2 days. High today around 93 degrees & humid.<P>For those of you old enough to remember the old "woody" station wagons, the ones with real wood on the outside, this joke is for you.<P>Did you hear about the 2 blondes who pooled their life savings to buy a brand new woody station wagon?<P>They drove it off the lot and got home around 6:00 pm. They pulled it in the garage and each began prying off all the wood with crow-bars.<P>They labored until around Midnight until they finished.<P>Utterly exhausted, one of the blondes looked at the other and said "Know what? I think I liked it better in the crate".<P>Ok.....you talked me into it....here's one more.<P>Did you hear about the blonde who tried to hold up a bank? She went through the outside lane of the drive through and dropped a gun into the tube with a note attached to it.<P>The note said "Give me all your money or I'll <BR>shoot you with this gun".<P>I better leave on that......<P>[censored] from Texas

D
D
Please believe me....I am not purposely double-posting.....I keep getting that "Sorry, 60 seconds flood control message".<P>I think it is because this thread is soooooo<BR>long.....<P>[censored] from Texas

B
B
Ok, I'm trying this post again.... I've tried 3 times this morning, and all 3 times the power has gone out. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>Mitz</B>, <BR>I'm sorry [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I will go back and edit them out so you can read that page. <BR>I didn't realize that puting that many smilies in one post would create these problems.<P>I got excited when I saw the thread Dana posted.... I was expecting picture. If they arn't posted before I leave (in less than 24 hours now!), I'll try to get over to my cousin's house and check in while I'm gone.<P><B>George</B>,<BR>You'd love the weather we had here yesterday! It was upper 80's by 10:00 am, probably got to 90-93 by midday. Then, mid afternoon, the clouds started rolling in.... temp dropped to about 70 at 5:20 pm (tee time). Well, the wind & rain kicked up, and by 6:30 the temp had dropped to <B>52</B>!! Bbbbbbuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! I froze my Bu%% off! I was so cold, I considered hooking my heater back up! LOL.<P>You should have been here last night, you definately wouldn't have been complaining about the heat!!!! Oh, and yes, I was serious about the color change... I couldn't get the neon green though, so I stuck to a "normal" color! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>JoJo</B>,<BR>Sorry I messed up you 'puter too.... I didn't mean to [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (need icon w/ lower lip sticking out [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]out [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P><B>[censored] from TX</B>,<BR>Where's the joke??? We've come to expect a joke whenever you post [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]! <BR>Hey, what is the weather like there? (Wherever in TX you are). My sis & her H live in New Braunfells.... are you close to there? I'll be going through Amarillo about 630 tomorrow night... are you close to there?<P>Well, the storm seems to be gathering strength again, so I'll log off before it shuts me down again! <P>See ya later!<BR> B

D
D
Butterfly<P>Glad you finally got 'posted'. I'm sure you've now read my latest including the latest blond jokes and where I live in Texas.<P>You mentioned power going off 3 times..do you have a UPS system (battery backup system) for your computer?<P>The only reason I ask is, that is what I do for a living...Senior Consultant for Power Protection Products.<P>[censored] from Texas

B
B
Ok, 896 of the smilies from the 900th post have been eliminated. That should take care of the problem.<P>Mitz, <BR>Let me know if it worked.<P>[censored], <BR>You must have been posting while I was retyping my post... In the crate..... LOL LOL!<P>Gina,<BR>I was hoping for a life size anatomically [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] correct Kewpie Doll (male please). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty with the new do!

B
B
[censored],<P>No, don't have that... tried to get one when we bought last computer, but we got royally ripped off! Still don't have the full system we paid for, and the guy who sold it to us packed up and skipped town. <P>I'm interested in getting one though, actually 2 (one for work & one for home). Are you in sales? If so, email me some info to look at when I get back. dawnettad@aol.com <P>Thanks,<BR>Dawnetta aka Busty [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Ok...I can't resist.<P>Did you hear about the blonde and the brunette that broke down in the desert, miles from nowhere?<P>They decided the only way they might survive would be to try to leave their car and find help.<P>The brunette suggested they each take something valuable from the car that might help them survive the trip.<P>So, the brunette decided to drain the radiator and take the water with them in case they got thirsty. The blonde took one of the doors off and put it over her shoulder.<P>As they began walking, the brunette asked the blonde why she took the door. The blonde replied "Well, I figured if it gets too hot, we can roll the window down".<P>Ouch!<P>Onwards towards the Big 1K<P>[censored] from Texas

B
B
You gotta laugh to keep from crying sometimes! I've had the day from H#**, and this struck me as funny...<P><I>Three weeks after her wedding day, Joanna called her minister. "Reverend," she wailed, "John and I had a <B>DREADFUL</B> fight!" <BR> <BR>"Calm down, my child," said the minister, "it's not half as bad as you think. Every marriage has to have its first <BR>fight!" <BR> <BR>"I know, I know!" said Joanna. "But what am I going to do with the <B>BODY</B>?"</I><P>Time to get back to work and finish putting in all the invoices the power outage ate. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>FlutterButt [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>PS~ [censored], thanks for the info!<P><BR>

B
B
Uh Oh.... This one's for Mitzi.... I couldn't resist.<P><BR>An incompetent (probably blonde) counterfeiter spent all day making his funny <BR>money. At the end of the day he realizes he spent all his time making $15 bills. <BR> <BR>He figures that the only way he's going to get anything from this batch of money, is to find a place where the people aren't too bright and change his phony money for real cash. <BR> <BR>He travels to a small town in West Virginia and walks into a small Mom and Pop grocery store. He goes to the old man behind the counter and asks him, "Do you have change for a $15 bill?" <BR> <BR>The old man replies, "I sure do...How would you like that? An 8 and a 7 or two 6s and a three?" <P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>B<BR>

M
M
Jodie,<BR> It's hot,Hot,HOT here-90',but work is over and I'm having a cold one(ice cream bar).<BR>Supposed to be cooler tomorrow,so I'm going to mow my lawn then(Lora??).<BR> <BR>Marilyn,<BR> Where you been hiding?Was it something I said?But then I guess I scared the Student away,too. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Busty,<BR> That's quite a weather change,you sure you don't live in WA? We want pix of that hair!<P> [censored],<BR> Cars don't come in crates.I don't get it...<P> Daisy,<BR> Did Lora ever show up with that firewood?You may need it this weekend,it's supposed to rain.Typical Fourth,right?<P> --Murph/SH&S(still hot&sweaty) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

L
L
This post is something else. I'm still waiting for pictures. Love the blond jokes, those are artificial streaks of it in my hair, so I don't count.<P>I am hot too, we need the rain. ( Hows that for a good Wa thing to say, I swear natives start saying it after a day without rain.)<P>I have a great weekend planned.. a garden tour on Sat and a concert on Sunday at the winery.. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Good thing since I think my H is avoiding me.<BR>Lora<P>

M
M
Hey Lora/GHB,<BR> How are you doing?Sounds like you have your weekend all mapped out.I'm still not sure what I'm going to do,there's so much going on.Are you talking about the Chateau Ste. Michelle winery? What's going on up there?Have you looked at: Seattleinsider.com?<BR> <BR> The last time I was up there was when I rode my bike from Gasworks Park.After a few glasses of wine,I didn't think I was going to make it back! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I'm taking Mon.off,so it'll be a nice long weekend.I hope you have a good time. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/SH&S<BR> <p>[This message has been edited by Murphy (edited June 28, 2000).]

B
B
Ok, it's time to get this thread moving!!! We've got to hit 1K by noon mountain time tomorrow!!! <P>I'll be leaving for a "vacation" with my mother tomorrow... At least it's a command performance, so I don't have to use my vacation time at work. <P>Anywho.... I'd like to see 1000 before I leave.... so get posting everyone!!<P>My champagne is on ice, and the glass is ready... <P>Busty

T
T
I am NOT intruding? Great.<P>Then this is # <B>939</B>.<P>Alex

Page 47 of 136 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation